webwonder

HSBC Payment late Experian

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2473 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40335[/ATTACH]I have just checked my file with creitexpert and the past 2 months i have late payment from HSBC showing on my account, i dont owe them any money??

I have gone into the red but paid all charges etc during that period.

I have a HSBC credit Card but that is listed seperately as satisfatory?

What payments could they be marking as late, i have no overdraft, it is just a normal current account.

Edited by webwonder
Added image

I believe these are on my file as i went in the red on my bank account, didnt realise that gets put on file with Experian!! Best stop going in the red!!

Might be an idea to get a small overdraught to cover any unexpected things, this may prevent any unwanted negatives on your credit file, thats what I have done anyway.

Certainly a good idea provided the overdraft is not used for ''general'' spending.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: