Favbeb

No loan but Minicredit say there is.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2479 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hey all, sorry to bother you all. I really need an advice with minicredit. I applies for a loan of £300 and it was declined, and was given an option of taking £100, which I declined cause it was not up to what I wanted the money for. On 30th of last month, I got a text from minicredit saying my loan due date was that day. I called their office to explain I know nothing about this loan,but the girl at their office was so rude. I was asked to email claims department which I did. And they have replied saying I came back two minutes later to apply again. Which I didn't. On a positive, my account screen with them is still showing the £300 that was declined. So how come they claim I have an active loan with them? Another things that sometime last month, some company I don't know paid £80.50 into my account and I have actually waited for the money to be claimed but it wasn't. Could it be minicredit? But why will they use some other company to pay money into my account, especially when I didn't apply for loan. Pls help. Really don't know what to do. sorry for long complain. Thanks

Welcome Favbeb. The first thing to keep in mind, it is never your responsibility to supply proof you didn't receive the loan, it is up to them to prove that you did.

As for the money paid into your account, just leave it there for a while and if no one claims it, you can take it as a gift. If someone does claim it, ask them the exact amount plus time and date it was deposited.

Don't bother with Minicredit at all and don't respond to any calls except to say 'in writing only' and put the phone down.

I'm moving your post to a thread of it's own titled - No loan but Minicredit say there is.

Thanks conniff. I have emailed them saying they should send me a copy of the form I used in applying for the loan.

Hi Favbeb,

There is a high probability that the 80.50 GBP you received into your bank account are the 100 GBP loan from Minicredit, as they have a 19.50 GBP transfer charge.

24/7 Moneybox: 195.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

British Pearl/Spondoolies: 752.10 - Oustanding: 0.00

Cash on go/Peachy: 206.30 - Oustanding: 0.00

EarlyPayday: 325.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Lending Stream: 1398.46 - Oustanding: 0.00

MicroLend: 780.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Minicredit: 520.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

MonthEndMoney/PaydayUK: 937.50 - Oustanding: 0.00

MrLender: 715.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Pounds2Pocket: 2328.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

QuickQuid: 1800.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

SafeLoans: 450.50 - Oustanding: 0.00

Speed-E-Loans: 516.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

SwiftSterling: 1295.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Toothfairy Finance: 544.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

TxtLoan: 450.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

WageDayAdvance: 670.80 - Oustanding: 0.00

Wonga: 1336.86 - Oustanding: 0.00

Total: 15220.52 - Oustanding: 0.00

But that's not my fault as I didn't asked for it. And moreover, it wasn't with their company's name. So still assume it is not them.

If and when you do find out who it belongs to and if they claim it back, you 'make sure' to add admin charges. If they charge £15 to put it in, you charge £20 for paying it back. They can't have it all their own way, they have set the precedence.

Edited by Conniff