Debt assigned

2009dg
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4110 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So one of my creditors has assigned my debt to a DCA. The OC has defaulted me on my credit report. I have set up a repayment plan with the DCA therefore payments are not showing with the OC on my report.

Should the OC be reducing my amount on my report? or should the DCA now show on the report? Can I get the debt sent back to the OC and have them place 'arrangement to pay' on my report.

Does it really matter as, as soon as the debt is paid off it should be settled on my report.

HAS this debt been sold to the \DCA or just assigned for collection.

A defaulted account will be marked ''satisfied'' when paid up, and will remain for a total of 6 years from the default date.

APs are not a good option.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

A default will be removed from CRA files after 6 years an AP can (if not contested) remain until settled the stay for a further 6 years.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

It can be claimed that an entry can be maintained for 6 years after settlement if an ap is in place. So yes.

So a settled account say of Nov 2010 with a default date of July 2009 will drop off on July 2015 or Nov 2016? or will the default date part drop off Nov 2015 but the account will still be there tlll July 2016

Defaulted accounts are removed on the 6th anninersary of the default PAID OR NOT.