Shelley181146

CCS Collect collecting on behalf of Capquest cITI debt

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2511 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Last month I received a letter from CCS Collect (Sam Selby) who state they are authorised to recover a debt on behalf of Capquest Debt Recovery Ltd and regret that if payment is not received within 7 days or an offer to pay by acceptable instalments they will have no alternative but to take the matter to court, with the added court costs and legal fees.

Having done some research around this site and as the original debt is in court (by me challenging the unfair charges applied to the account) I chose to ignore that letter.

However, they have now sent a 'NOTICE OF INTENDED LEGAL ACTION' and that 'THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENDED LEGAL ACTION WHICH WILL BE RELIED UPON BY THE CREDITOR EVEN IF NOT READ' & THAT DOCUMENTS ARE NOW BEING PREPARED FOR THE RECOVERY OF THE DEBT.

There is no written document of 'assignment' to say they are the legal owners to this debt.

The original account was held by Citifinancial but due to serious health issues and Citi ignoring the PPI policy (since been reclaimed via court successfully) the account went into default. I believe they recorded the default on the credit file, so can they repeat that?

I am now dealing with the unfair charges claim via the courts.

Do I get into correspondence ping pong with these idiots or can I ignore them further.

Santander PPI X 2 **WON** claims on behalf of son (Oct 2010/ Mar 2011)

Citicard O/H (PPI) - **WON** Compound Interest Dec 2011

Citicard O/H (Charges) Bailiffs sent in August 2012

Barclaycard - **WON** Compound Interest Oct 2011

Monument - account information being sought for OH

Citicard - self - N1 submitted August 2012

Barclaycard - self - **WON** damages for non disclosure/information now rec'd. Aug 2012

Barclaycard - relation - Failed SAR sent 29/09/11

Halifax SAR sent 18/08/2011 for relation

LTSB - SAR sent 09/08/2011 for friend

safe to ignore

its the usual

valid if not read by you crap letter.

shelley

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

no further default can be placed 1 debt 1 default 1 default date.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thank you dx100 & Brigadier2jcs.

I thought I could but I prefer to check with my family of Caggers.

I just wonder how long it will be before they realise they're not going to get anywhere/anything? :madgrin:

Santander PPI X 2 **WON** claims on behalf of son (Oct 2010/ Mar 2011)

Citicard O/H (PPI) - **WON** Compound Interest Dec 2011

Citicard O/H (Charges) Bailiffs sent in August 2012

Barclaycard - **WON** Compound Interest Oct 2011

Monument - account information being sought for OH

Citicard - self - N1 submitted August 2012

Barclaycard - self - **WON** damages for non disclosure/information now rec'd. Aug 2012

Barclaycard - relation - Failed SAR sent 29/09/11

Halifax SAR sent 18/08/2011 for relation

LTSB - SAR sent 09/08/2011 for friend

I've had the same from them and a flurry of other DCA's for a Capquest "debt" and I'm fairly sure it's because my "debt" is statue barred in a couple of weeks.

I'm just ignoring them as I CCA'd Capquest 3 years ago and they admitted they couldn't provide me with any copy of the agreement but I am obligated to pay the "debt" anyway.

Yes the ''obligation'' to pay subsists, it's simply that they cannot enforce in court.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: