hceo trouble ...please help **Writ Stayed & Variation made**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4117 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

forgot to mention (baby brain) we also had a copy of my OH dads loan statement that he took out to buy the car , this is not finance he took out a loan and paid cash for the car. The hceo took a photo of this to send to his boss as proof of ownership but said because the car is hpi clear he could still take it .

Don't think so if third party on receipt claims ownership.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I have just had another look at the WPO and it says , liverpool district registry and a high court claim number , The date is 11 or 12 cant make it out but if its11 that is around the right time i first had contact with them as my son was born on the th at our previous address .

Edited by kaka22

I have just had another look at the WPO and it says queens bench division , liverpool district registry and a high court claim number , The date is 2/8/11 or 2/8/12 cant make it out but if its 2/8/11 that is around the right time i first had contact with them as my son was born on the 11th at our previous address .

if the date on the writ is 2011, it would not have been renewed, and the wpo would likely be invalid imho but WD and PT will be able to advise further on the correct forms to download, and how to fill them in.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Who is the writ against (in who's name)...you or both you and your partner? With the info you have given so far, I can see a possible problem proving the car is a third party claim...there is a way around this but open forum is not the way to go as Gaunts will be watching this thread, so before you provide any docs for them just go for the requested info and I will send you a PM to the other matter in the morning.

WD

Who is the writ against (in who's name)...you or both you and your partner? With the info you have given so far, I can see a possible problem proving the car is a third party claim...there is a way around this but open forum is not the way to go as Gaunts will be watching this thread, so before you provide any docs for them just go for the requested info and I will send you a PM to the other matter in the morning.

They can call every day until they get bored but there is no law to say you have to speak to them...deny them entry and any further goods to levy on and they are absolutely powerless.....the only thing they can do is make entry to any building that is detached from your dwelling, garden shed, greenhouse or stand alone garage. If the levy on the car is shown to be invalid then they can make all the noise they like but that will be all it is threats full of hot air.

WD

Follow WD and PT's advice and you will be fine, we did, and got the car back, I will never forget the comfort I felt having them to help me. Good luck, thinking of you, and you WD

Maddie x

Thank you Maddie for the vote of confidence.........I remember your story, it takes courage to put trust in a total stranger and follow them blindly and you were brilliant under the circumstances at the time.:yo::yo:

WD

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I would update on how we are getting on .... With the fantastic help of CAG , WD and PT we have now achieved stay of execution to the writ and have had a hearing to the variation order which was favourable to our circumstances, There are other matters to be examined and we will update as things move forward .

Without the help from the kind people on CAG I dont know what situation we would be in , its such a comfort and relief to know there is help out there and we cant Thank you enough .