rachyhh

PPI Claim for Company Director already with cover?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2480 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I have been using Virgin/MBNA since 2003 and eventually cancelled the PPI in 2008, after a very demanding phone call.

I am a Company Director and have Keyman Insurance through Lloyds and I also have Insurance through my mortgage covering me for sickness, critical illness, disabilty etc. Would they ever have paid out?

I have found the original PPI cover info sent out in 2003 and an update in 2005.(the second one is just in larger print!) I can not remember how I applied for this card, it would either have been postal or internet.

Can I claim purely for the fact that I already had cover? I dont know if I ticked any boxes or not, so I am worried that I cant go down the mis-selling route?

Would appreciate any help as PPI was usually being charged at £120 per month for years before I cancelled! the balance on the card is now clear but the account remains open

Many Thanks