uneverdid

experian default date incorrect

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2481 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi on delving a bit more into my file noticed that the default date on my repossessed morgage is January 2008 however when counting back the first 8 marker was put on in July 2007. should this be the default date prior to that it states markers of 2 2 1

If the default date is incorrect do experien have the authorities to change it or do they have to get capstone to agree it first.

Thankyou

No Experian cannot change the date they need the permission of the creditor to amend the file, so you need to contact the creditors Data Controller and query this, you can place a notice of dispute on the entry until the query is resolved.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: