T-Mobile issues.

b9y
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4129 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So essentially after years with T-Mobile and being unwantingly charged by them in the past, they finally charged me big time. £110.71 for going over my allowance by 4 hours 56 minutes apparently.

Now I've never done that before, I've always been anal with my bills and phone calls, i rarely use my phone but apparently between the 27th November and the 15th December I used it a lot!

I never received any warning about it, no phone call nor text. And the best part of this story is that I got the money back from them as it only went out today, so now I'm scared ****less of going to court!

Isn't there a loophole with this? it was a sim only contract, I signed nothing to my knowledge! is there a way that if i do have to pay them, i can do it like £0.01p a month through direct debit? I mean a contract is a two way thing right, and i didn't even sign one!

i rang them up earlier, they said i had to pay it back within 3 months, if i was to choose that option I'd still be paying the same amount for my contract but my allowances (minutes, texts, internet) would be reduced by 50%, is this legal? I asked if it was on their terms and conditions and they said no! it's only on their policy which the customer isn't allowed to see.