libjoyce7

Re-Claiming unfair charges.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2482 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I've some secured loans with my mortgage lender.They've been adding interest to the charge of £60.00 per month of interest in the region 14.70% and the interest of the payment missed on the date due.They never pursued me on these a my house is with them and in arrears and they've been to court but as I complained by their methods to the FSA.The case was left to restore at liberty.Also the Loan people adjusted all the loan accounts in March 2011.I think it was something to do with the change of the way they had to do things.They adjusted the accounts and took off all the late payments charges and simple interest charges.So I think that I can only claim back anything from march 2011