Bang

Capquest

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2481 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I'm currently having a battle with capquest who say they are acting on behalf of tescos! I missed a few payments due to work running out as I'm self employed I then received letters saying I owed money to west gate (a different debt company) I set up a direct debit which stopped for unknown reasons after 2 months then I received a letter saying to contact them to make an immediate payment I was in a position to do so so rang to clear debt when I spoke to them they said I couldn't pay they were only trying to find my address so I told them an few weeks later I received the same letter once again I rang to pay an they said the same thing address only then they patched me though to tescos who couldn't work out what was going on an said "I do not owe tescos any monies" so I left it at that now I have capquest writing to me saying they are acting on tescos behalf an I owe them money I wrote an told them tescos said I do not an capquest wrote back saying I can pay half back or they will take things further... Any advice would be great please

First thing I would do is phone your bang and ensure the DD is cancelled - ask for confirmation - golden rule never set up a direct debit with these cowboys.

Ask for confirmation in writing from Tescos - that should be the end of it - could then send to DCA and tell them to get lost.

Ignore any DCA.

Deal direct with Tesco, and not via phone either, you need to write to them and find out exactly what you owe and how you can pay this back, if you do indeed owe them anything.

Anytime a pointless DCA rings, just laugh and hang up.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!