style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Caggers!

I made a request to my former employer for personal information, meeting minutes etc as a SAR and the forty day deadline has passed. There has been no response and my cheque hasn't been cashed.

I made the request on the advice of the ICO, having previously been to my local authority for the information.

What should I do now? I will shortly be attending a CMD for my case and wonder whether I should make a formal complaint to the ICO or ask the judge to order the information be released to me. Not sure how it works?

They clearly have a great deal of information that they don't wish me to have.

Many thanks

Hi Kate,

I have been in the same boat and still 3 months later trying to ensure a full disclosure.

I would suggest lodging a formal complaint with the ICO and asking for the matter to be expedited and sped up due to your imminent tribunal hearing. this will help speed the process of them writing to your employer for a full disclosure. However be aware this is not guaranteed and I believe the ICO are not actually able to enforce compliance this has to be done through the an application to the court.

It would also be well advised to write to the ET judge and ask for full disclosure from your employer.

Be safe and follow both paths and then in case one fails you can always rely on the other.

Best of luck

Billybob