I changed the price in TKMaxx, what will happen next?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I put something in the wrong box ( cheaper box ) some man told me to come to the back so I did he then took my name and address and said no police will be called I asked will there be any letter coming to my door he said no he gave me the banning letter and refuned me the money and let me go I then relised when I got home he spell the area of the tk maxx store rong and my address rong and the date rong iv not sign anything but I'm really worried because iv heard about rlp given fines out but they have my wrong address so I won't know I they are sending anything what shoul I do please help

Thanks

How 'wrong' was the address? Don't give precise details as RLP routinely read these threads and will use the information to correctly identify you, but if there is no chance of the Post Office routing the mail to the correct address, then you need not worry yourself. RLP cannot 'fine' you, they can only try to demand money, so if you don't receive the letters, then you can't respond!

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Without getting overly sanctimonious, getting banned is a very small price to pay when you could have been looking at a possible arrest surely?

I am sure you can find other places to shop.

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

fines only come via the police/court

they were not involved so no worries there

debt collectors have no legal powers anyhow!

prob get a RLP letter

but again, they are not the police/courts so can wave their willies all they like about you owing 'fake' losses

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...