Can't sleep

I changed the price in TKMaxx, what will happen next?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2482 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I put something in the wrong box ( cheaper box ) some man told me to come to the back so I did he then took my name and address and said no police will be called I asked will there be any letter coming to my door he said no he gave me the banning letter and refuned me the money and let me go I then relised when I got home he spell the area of the tk maxx store rong and my address rong and the date rong iv not sign anything but I'm really worried because iv heard about rlp given fines out but they have my wrong address so I won't know I they are sending anything what shoul I do please help

Thanks

Hello and welcome to CAG.

I've started a new thread for you, please continue to post here. Hopefully the guys will be along soon with advice for you.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

How 'wrong' was the address? Don't give precise details as RLP routinely read these threads and will use the information to correctly identify you, but if there is no chance of the Post Office routing the mail to the correct address, then you need not worry yourself. RLP cannot 'fine' you, they can only try to demand money, so if you don't receive the letters, then you can't respond!

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Wrong number and post code and he put the wrong date when it happen I can't sleep all I think about us this iv got a life ban really upset

Without getting overly sanctimonious, getting banned is a very small price to pay when you could have been looking at a possible arrest surely?

I am sure you can find other places to shop.

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Yeah I know I'm not worried about the ban

I'm worried about anything else happening like fines or debt collectors iv never been in trouble with the law this is all new to me.

fines only come via the police/court

they were not involved so no worries there

debt collectors have no legal powers anyhow!

prob get a RLP letter

but again, they are not the police/courts so can wave their willies all they like about you owing 'fake' losses

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Thanks for the help it stats on the banning form

Address (if known)

So if you don't know your address they can't send you a letter