HP : Fortis Lease uk Can I request for their claim to be struck out as abuse of Court Process?

hobba
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4112 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Only you can decide if you want to accept the offer and if you can realistically afford to maintain payments as if you miss them you are likely to get an automatic CCJ.

Make sure the wording of the CO favours you, especially in terms of giving yourself time to pay any arrears etc before judgment can be entered.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why 8K .... that include their costs? They only requested £6,371.44 in their application for SJ.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I thought the same . Shall I go back to him and ask him to revisit and seek further instructions .

What would I say .. Also there is discrepancies in the calculations ..

Advise please

Hobba its up to you to nail the final agreed figure....negotiate...ask why the variance?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Andy...

They are asking for offer and financial statement in writing

While saying unlikely they would accept the monthly payment proposed.

So far everything by phone.

How to go about this and would this be used as evidence of admittance in Court .

Please advise how to word anything in writing ?

Well if they are not going to accept..... no point in writing and making any offer and under no circumstances send them an I&E.Anything you put in writing that you do not wish them to use or refer to must be marked Without Prejudice.

Hoba you have offered 5k now they are playing games....if you do make any further calls or write just inform them that your offers of settlement will be brought to the courts attention and raised when the question of costs raises it head.

File your defence.

Regards

Andy

Ok ..

Defence filed and served .

Andy

Offer rejected and I did inform that I will bring the issue of non cooperation when the cost issue arises.

Any tips and hints for the hearing on Tuesday ?

Thanks

Arrive early - smartly dressed - (no you dont have to go out and buy a new suit.. just dont turn up in your gardening togs) - take an extra copy of everything as well as your original paperwork. You would not believe how much paperwork gets lost !!

I personally had to provide the opposiiton with ALL the paperwork their client was wanting to rely on !!

Be as confident as you can - if you have a lot of paperwork, practice looking and finding things quickly make sure your paperwork is properly organised and tabbed. If neccessary, make yourself a list of all the things you want covering - any arguments you think they might use, have counter arguments for.

Take a list of your costs schedule with you so you can hand it to the Judge there and then ??

I am sure others will have some suggestions as well :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Arrive early - smartly dressed - (no you dont have to go out and buy a new suit.. just dont turn up in your gardening togs) - take an extra copy of everything as well as your original paperwork. You would not believe how much paperwork gets lost !!

I personally had to provide the opposiiton with ALL the paperwork their client was wanting to rely on !!

Be as confident as you can - if you have a lot of paperwork, practice looking and finding things quickly make sure your paperwork is properly organised and tabbed. If neccessary, make yourself a list of all the things you want covering - any arguments you think they might use, have counter arguments for.

Take a list of your costs schedule with you so you can hand it to the Judge there and then ??

I am sure others will have some suggestions as well :)

All

Any suggestion as to cost schedule for LIP?

Any suggestions how to ask court to look into declaring agreement unfair at hearing ?

Andy

Andy ...

I am attaching the filed and served...

I have also received a response by the way of a second statement which basically says:

1.feel no real prosepective of defending claim

22. negotiation unsuccessful

3. admits error in calculations and submit new calculations for £4522.065 and inteersts of 2075.56

Still requesting for SJ and cost

saying worth mentioning cost of 335 still outstanding?

Please advise.... Do I need a skeleton argument and help please ...Hearing on Tuesday next week!

Dont they have obligation to treat consumers fairly when in financial difficulties?

What is the scope of maladministration and unfair treatment/agreement and how can I use this to request court to declare agreement unfair?

Many Thanks

Andy

Andy ...

I am attaching the filed and served...

I have also received a response by the way of a second statement which basically says:

1.feel no real prosepective of defending claim

22. negotiation unsuccessful

3. admits error in calculations and submit new calculations for £4522.065 and inteersts of 2075.56

Still requesting for SJ and cost

saying worth mentioning cost of 335 still outstanding?

Please advise.... Do I need a skeleton argument and help please ...Hearing on Tuesday next week!

Dont they have obligation to treat consumers fairly when in financial difficulties?

What is the scope of maladministration and unfair treatment/agreement and how can I use this to request court to declare agreement unfair?

Many Thanks

Any suggestions please !

Any suggestions please !

SJ granted for revised figure of £4522 and interest reduced to 4% ( £1000) and cost reduced to £1000( they were asking for over £5000)...

Will this be on my credit file?

I feel I should be raising a complaint as Judge said they brought defence upon themselves and provided wrong calculations.

Also she was concerned by statement showing write off and settled cra.They admit it is error ?

This can not be ignored I think ...How to raise this? Help?

I am not thinking of appeal at this stage but to suspend judgement and request for a timed order

To pay in instalments as can not afford to pay all

and negotiations failed when tried before .

Also the SJ was partly their fault as the judge commented and they been penalised at cost

Any suggestions ?

nowhere in this thread can i see that you have looked at how much of the agreement you paid etc etc

also penalty charges and PPI etc etc

what they got at auction & who was the HP agreement with?

who says their figure is correct?

seems it has just been accepted as true.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

This is true .. It seem as just been accepted as true.

Charges they agreed to refund two but not done

Agreement not checked

No evidence of sale

Judge seem taken their word .

How can I go about this?

FOS

How to suspend Judgement or set it aside or appeal

have you got all the statements and the agreement

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

so yo have never sent them an SAR to get eveything they hold on you?

dx

and they