Peg1

Help re spo on my property

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2480 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi can anyone help me! I have had a spo on our house or the past 14 months got another year or so to go - In the 14 months I haven't defaulted however this month I have t got the full amount until the end of this week I have paid half the amount required today the due date and another amount which will take it to £100 left will be paid Wednesday will they issue me with an eviction warrant? If so am I likey to lose my house really worried :(

Don't panic! You have shown willing for 14 months and have paid half now with more following shortly. If they get snotty you could go to a judge and put your case and he would come down on your side. You would have to show why the payment wasn't on time though.

Thanks for your reply ! I am going mad with worry is it likely then that they will send an eviction notice? I was late with it as my husband is self employed and hadn't earnt much this time of year I was kinda hoping being a couple of days late they may not do this course of action lol

I don't think you've much to worry about. Happy new year!

Thanks! Happy new year to u as well :)