10 billion tax credit fraud??

jadeybags
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4126 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have wondered for some time when he would get round to this one. You must remember that Torie Governments have very short life expectancy and will therefore do as much damage as possible to ordinary working people in order to support the rich as quickly as they can.

I have never understood the point of tax credits:

They're just taking money off you and giving it back. What's the point? For those either unemployed or on a really low wage, I do see the point. But not for those working and paying tax. Would make more sense to bring back tax allowances for having children, etc.

I have never understood the point of tax credits:

They're just taking money off you and giving it back. What's the point? For those either unemployed or on a really low wage, I do see the point. But not for those working and paying tax. Would make more sense to bring back tax allowances for having children, etc.

Agreed.

And whilst I hate IDS with passion, if we didn't have these ridiculous tax credits, no one would be able to exploit them.

Tory **** putting the blame on Labour ****!

Both parties are responsible for this mess. All the present and former politicians are in the pocket of the big banking and finance industry. Why doesn't any mainstream media explain to the masses that quantitative easing and bank bailouts are stealing money from the taxpayer to the pockets of the banksters?

Sorry but those who think that in 2015 Millibean will fix the mess left by the Tories are deluded.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for Poundland"