extra week esa payment

NaughtyPanda
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4116 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

See post number 8 above by Flumps1976. It seems to have been a processing error and you should get one week's money on the 10th to bring everything back in line.

Heyy all ok so I'm on Esa the support group with severe disability Allowance included an receive my payments every 2 weeks I last got my 2 weekly money on the 27th December to last me until the 10th January where I should get my next 2 weeks payment however checking my bank this morning 3rd january 2013 esa have paid 1 weeks money into my bank although working out dates I shouldn't be due anything until the 10th this is worrying me for the possible fact have they taken me off my benefit an give me my final payment or something? :( I have had to renew my dla recently an the form hasn't been processed yet an there is now an 8 week waiting list so I'm not sure weather esa would stop my benefit due to now currently not being in receipt of dla? Although the weekly payment included my severer disability premium for being on middle rate care allowance from dla any advice would be very grateful really nervous now as don't have a clue what's happening :'(

Ok so I posted on here a little while ago regarding getting an extra weeks payment that wasn't due or expected an apparently there had been a mix up with the automated payment system however from checking my bank today from 4am in the morning I haven't received any payment not even one weeks worth to bring my payments back in to cycle has anyone else had this or have you payments come through an brought your money back in sync? I'm very worried now an my anxiety is through the roof an advice or guidance would be very appreciate many thanks

Hi,

I was due to sign on the 8th....which means my payment was due to go into the bank on 11th....

I also noticed i had a weeks payment one week early and wondered what it was...( and yes i got stressed about it so looked here ).

Now me and my partner signed on the 8th ( joint claim )......and haven't had a penny since...

When is this payment supposed to actually hit the bank account?

It's now 2 weeks since the 'half payment'.....and we are down to literally...£20...for electric.

This has caused chaos as i had tried to organise payments so everything tied in...and now it's all messed up and i have had to cancel direct debits for priority bills.

Can anyone answer my question?

I am thinking of walking down job centre to ask..( tried ringing but it is impossible to get through to a human being ).

Regards,

Stormski

If you signed on the 8th you should have been paid by now. I'd suggest contacting the Benefit Centre that pays your claim (not the Jobcentre where you sign) and ask what's happening.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Hi,

Just an update on my issue of JSA not being payed...

I rang up and what happened is i had a 'new person' when i signed on.....and they forgot to update the details on their computer that i had been in etc.

So they will be paying me tomorrow.

I thought i would update this in case it happens to anyone else.

Can't believe this can happen in this day and age but at least it is sorted.

Regards,

Stormski

• Haha 1

Thanks for updating us. Unfortunately mistakes do happen - as you say, at least on this occasion they seem to be sorting it out for you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.