qq and pounds to pocket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4093 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A friend is in a pickle with these two beautys. They both have refused offers from a debt company my friend got help from.

I am going to advise a parachute ac firstly. Am I correct in saying the original about plus one months interest is all to repay plus does anyone have their bank ac details?

Good Luck with QQ cos they will only say that they accept payment by direct debit, bank account and personal cheque!

If you use the LiveChat service, and your account is in default, you should tell them to transfer you to collections... then explain ur situation to them, as thats what i did, and they should negotiate with you.... In the end i got it down to 56 a month via direct debit.

Although, If you are needing standing order details for QQ I can give them to you. The details are for CashEuroNetUK which own quickquid, pounds to pocket and some others....and so if u choose this method of payment, it will show casheuronet on ur bank statements hence the reason i always got confirmation from QQ.

They are 100% legit as even though i am in a repayment plan with QQ, i have made other payments outside of the repayment plan and have always emailed them to get confirmation of the payment just in case they try to deny anything.

However if you begin to send payments via postal order to their payment address in sheffield, they take up to 4 weeks to clear!

Please be aware that they will deny to accept any other method apart from bank account, direct debit and personal cheque...but if u sent them postal orders or use the standing order details, they wont refuse it! Trust me!

• 3 weeks later...

lets hope paying by DD doesnt come back to haunt you.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 3 weeks later...

the information on this post is very useful as I plan to default on my quick quid loan this month as my circumstances have changed a lot. I have asked them not to contact my work> i hope it works.

I have e-mailed them now asking for an instalment plan but if they refuse do I just default on it and use the live chat and ask for collections?

Secure your bank account and finances first. They are well known for stripping your account if they think you will default.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D