paulamcb

Any other help we can get?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2479 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I have been receiving ESA since beginning of august (after losing my job due to illness)

We get £200 per fortnight ESA, £350 per month housing benefit and my hubby gets £75 per week from work (after losing his main income) so this is all we have coming in.

I have applied for a budgeting loan but have now read you need to be on ESA for 26 weeks to be entitled?

We are currently paying £500 rent per month but moving soon so that will help but until then we are struggling with rent and bills etc?

Any advice greatly appreciated

Thanks x

There's some information here on budgeting loans.

Do you have any children? Apart from maybe council tax and disability living allowance if you have care and /or mobility needs, I don't think there's anything you can claim.

No we have no children and no DLA required, thanks just thought there must be some sort of loan they could help me with :(

http://www.entitledto.com is the site you need to check up on whether you are receiving all your benefits, it is a free site and is directly linked to the DWP. You don't need to register on there to check.