canbrilla

Santander shares

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2480 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, just wondered if anyone knew what you could expect to get if you sold 100 Santander shares. I know the price varies from day to day, but a ballpark figure would be okay. I've looked on the internet but can't believe that what I think would be the selling price, actually is, if you see what I mean!

TIA

Hi, you should have received your Annual Statement in November. In this it will state your number of shares with an Indicative value. On my Annual statement it shows the Indicative value as £4.63 per share which was the closing price on the 31/10/12.

NOTE: It also states that the Indicative value given is only intended as an indication of the current value of your holding. This is not necessarily the actual amount you will get if you sell your shares.

Hope this helps a little.