BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• We have spoken to DVLA and been told to write a letter with the details. Even though there is no address available it will be on record that she is no longer the keeper and that will be backdated to the time of sale.   I'm sorry I haven't addressed your questions. It's a Mini 07 registration 70,000 miles, service history, well maintained, bodywork perfect, 2 former owners MOT  December and recently serviced. Price £1900. As far as we are aware there were no other issues apart from the small oil leak - they are claiming there is oil all over their drive but there has never been any oil on our drive. (My daughter did suggest that they might not have screwed the oil cap on properly). In fact a local garage looked at it the day before the sale and their description of the leak was 'slightly damp'. It was advertised on Gumtree and Facebook Marketplace. The advertised price was £2250. There was no smell of burning oil when they test drove, nor had there been any such smell or fumes.
    • To answer the question, no, unless they do it illegally. 
    • the differences between brexiter bull-fantasy and Remain Reality begins to bite   add in: Just a year ago she was saying in the express that Brexit would stop the EU 'stealing' our stocks 'on OUR terms', without mentioning:   * the vast majority of our catches are sold to the EU (which she should know as a fish auctioneer profiting from others work) * the effects tariffs would have * The vast majority of the fish we eat is imported * The United Nations stocks agreement * The migratory nature of the fish (sic) * Irish and Scot fishing/territorial waters if they become independent   and of course she's out of one of her income streams LOL .. but I assume her fish auction company can still auction UK catches to the EU without change ... for now   You can understand how terms like 'mummery' came into use can't you?
    • Thank you for your responses. In terms of the vehicle, it is a 2010 volkswagen crafter which I purchased for £2500. It has 160,000 miles on the clock. But for its last MOT had 260,000 miles on the clock.  The reason I didnt check these bits and Bob's is due to the fact I have only bought new previous to this and being young I guess I was naive and trusting to a certain extent or should we say inexperienced in used vehicles.   He has several Van's listed and several more at his address also. I have his address yes, I'm unsure on ownership of said property.   I have pictures of all conversations between ourselves, I also now have written confirmation from a garage in regards to the forged service history I am awaiting a call off 2 others as I type this. I am now losing an extreme amount of money per day due to not being able to work or get the money back and this is seriously affecting my health already.   Apologies if i have missed anything out there I've tried to answer as best I can.
    • Have you been in contact with the Council's Housing and Homeless Team? Also have you had a proper benefit assessment.
  • Our picks

postggj

job seekers agreement t&c

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2578 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Do we have a link to the actual terms and conditions a claimant is made to sign when claiming for a job seekers allowance government benefit.

I am looking for the actual nuts and bolts regulations under government legislation

Their seems to be a lot of Disinformation on the internet about this compulsion to give your CV etc and load onto the governments commercial partner monster worldwide, universal job match, and the legalities under the DPA 1998. That is being forced (or encouraged) to register as an example in contravention of your data protection rights.

The above is just an example, its all of the official t&c that i require for a claimant to satisfy the job seekers agreement

Their must be a government handout etc for the public or DWP staff to refer to

i am not claiming or intend to claim any benefits in the near future, this request is just for educational reasons

Take a look at the 'what do they know website'' all details are there.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: