jamans22

DVLA,Late,Licensing,Penal ty

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2486 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All

I tried to tax this vehicle online but I had problems for some reason so I gave up, then my circumstances changed and I bought another van so I didnt buy tax at all, a couple of more weeks passed and I decided that keeping 2 vans was the way of the future and tried to tax online again (it was not driven on the roads in the meantime) but 4 weeks had passed and I could not do it online anymore so I went to the post office, they couldnt do it either so my next day off I drove to the local office and taxed it there, backdating it to the start of the unlicensed date.

Now i have just received a LLP, i wrote to them saying that I had taxed it and backdated the tax but hey have insisted that I pay it, does anyone think that i need to?

Thanks, John:|