Zazelle

Question about JSA

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2486 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, I applied for JSA on 13th December and had a new jobseeker's interview on the 18th to complete my claim, where I had to bring proof of ID and the lot. Then 2 days later, on the 20th, I went to my first Adviser interview. My question is: When will I get my JSA? I also still haven't recieved my Benefits Acceptance letter. Any help would be greatly appreciated, my next appointment will be on the 3rd.

It can take a few weeks to set up. You won't lose any money.

ok, but when will the JSA be paid then? I'm asking because I'm in serious need of it.

It takes an average 12 working days to clear a JSA claim as long as all the required information is provided.

You attended on 20/12/12 and 12 working days is 12/01/13. Fingers crossed you will hear before that date.

You won't be paid for the first 3 days of your claim (unless you had a previous claim to IS/ESA or claimed JSA is previous 26 weeks).

Hi, I applied for JSA on 13th December and had a new jobseeker's interview on the 18th to complete my claim, where I had to bring proof of ID and the lot. Then 2 days later, on the 20th, I went to my first Adviser interview. My question is: When will I get my JSA? I also still haven't recieved my Benefits Acceptance letter. Any help would be greatly appreciated, my next appointment will be on the 3rd.[/quote

Hi

I applied for jobseekers on the 17th and went for the interview thing the following day where you had to take I'd etc, my first advisor interview isn't until the 10th of jan, hence I was worried about a delay in payment so I rang them on the 27th and was told I would receive my first payment on or around the 4th jan so fingers crossed I do

So hopefully you will get a payment before me