Citroen Grand C4 Picasso VTi 120 manual VTR Plus

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4129 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi hope everyone had a good christmas,

I have just had to replace my tail gate door handle and micro switch because it has failed, the car is just over four years old and has done less than 30,000 miles, if think this part should not be failing so soon in its life, as anyone had the same problem cheers.

should have got them under SOGA

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You need to firstly let the site know when you bought the car and how you bought it.

Then you will get some more sensible and realistic replies.

If you have bought the car new then your redress will be with the dealer and Citroen UK so don't hold out too much hope there. If you have bought it from a used car dealer within the last 6 months then you might have something to go on with regards SOGA. If not then there might be somewhere to go against Citroen UK if you can show that it is a common issue and that they are aware of it.

Problem you will have though is if the cost and time pursuing it is actually worth it, but it's your call.

I'd have to say with all the hoohar regarding their DMF, FAP, EGR Valves, DPF, Stupid electronic "Auto/Manual" boxes that you've bought a Citroen that's lasted four years? Well done!

Serious note, I replaced mine twice on my Xsara Picasso. I'd guess it's the same part but it's a well used one. Replacing it was easy for me (Took about 15 minutes and the part was about £13.00 at the time.

Probably worth just dealing with it, be grateful the engine hasn't turned to Brie and enjoy it for years to come.

Cheers yukiko yes its got all the thing on that can go wrong I had old picasso for 5 years nevr had any thing wrong with it thats y I got the C4 ,my daughter is still running the old one,this handle and micro switch was £54 not too much