OMG Just checked Noddle and have defaults every month for old debts PLEASE HELP

riply88
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4120 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just checked my credit report on Noddle and i have 5 old debts, it has red D's on every month up until now. the original default dates range from 2006 until 2007. I have attached an example.. Is this right?? These are all from companies like lowells, cabot etc..

CRA entries must be an accurate and up to date picture of the conduct of the account.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi There,

I have just checked my credit report on Noddle , and it also shows up the same as yours. I don't pretend to know anything about these reports, but it seems if your not paying the original monthly agreed payment on your loan , you get this red late payment stamp all over it ??.

Yet I have a bigger loan than this which is defaulted, yet does not even show up on my CRA.......

I afraid that using Noddle is mostly useless it seems, the data is imo never up to date and often inaccurate.

Late payment markers will be placed each month the necessary payment is not made, which is correct all CRAs do the same.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

I afraid that using Noddle is mostly useless it seems, the data is imo never up to date and often inaccurate.

Late payment markers will be placed each month the necessary payment is not made, which is correct all CRAs do the same.

Thanks. Although i have just checked Equifax and Experian and they do not do this for most of the debt each month, its just blank, with a red D on the default month. Also, with Experian i have an excellent Credit score, but Equifax is poor.

Noddle update once a month.

Correct Mike BUT the data is often old, not current and imo is misleading the data subject.

I use all 3 regularly for professional purposes, so keep up with the data being processed, my own file shows data relevant to a period 8-9 months ago there have been changes and these have been reported by other agencie.

Thanks for the info Brigadier.I am also checking experian as well. Is there any ruling with regard to defaulted loans showing up after six years of default ..or is this an Urban Myth ??.

Regards,

Eddy

Thanks for the info Brigadier.I am also checking experian as well. Is there any ruling with regard to defaulted loans showing up after six years of default ..or is this an Urban Myth ??.

Regards,

Eddy

The ''rule'' is simple ''ALL defaults are removed on the 6th anniversary of the default date PAID or NOT''.

So if an entry remains after that it should be challenged immediately by writting to the data controller of the credit reference agency publishing the file, all 3 main agencies should be checked and informed of the error.

Generally speaking DCAs do NOT actually default accounts, they are defaulted by the original creditors and the |DCA/ Debt Purchaser then updates the file with their details BUT the original default date must NOT be changed.

The ICO states that defaults should normally be placed within 6 months of the cause of action, there can be some acceptions, later placed entries can be challenged as unfair.

Hi check to be sure that this date is not just the date of the update by the purchaser.

If they have change the date then there is a breach of the DPA (publishing false data) and we can challenge it let me know which DCA and the exact relevant dates and I'll draft a complaint for you.