zayne93

IQOR Debt

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2487 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello,

My situation is that

whilst selling on ebay some particular items to get some cash in my pocket I racked up some ebay charges, nothing big , around £60

But the items i was selling generated only around £200 at most.

so i thought i would leave of paying the charges for a while,

and well iv just never seemed to have the spare cash to loose, as im a student and barley have any cash to spare.

But few months after my account was closed via ebay for not paying the fees I get a letter from IQOR asking me to pay the debt of the amount in ebay charges,

with still not having 60 spare iv left it a few months and

now they send a letter on the 24th recieved on the 28th about an IQOR door visit, where they will discuss how to arrange a payment back.

Now my question is what can they really do?

we all hear about the bailiffs and them barging open the door taking what they please for the amount,

and well im seriously not prepared for that to happen or go court,

but paying these ridicoulous costs at this time is something i just cant afford.

even now ebay charges are ridiculous with 15% of the item is theres,

then you get the tab for postage and ebay listing, when i finished i came out worse.

any advice?

A door step visitor is not a bailiff has no powers can NOT come into your property or do anything

you do not need to talk to them

They may want to take your doorstep that's all:razz:

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

Hi Welcome to CAG,

Iqor are not bailiffs, they have no authority to start court action IF they are just acting on behalf of ebay, for anything like this to happen ebay would have to issue a court claim, win it, and you would have to fail to me the judgemnt order.

They can visit BUT you are under no obligation to speak to their agent.

Can you afford a small monthly or weekly payment?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

possibly yes, a small weekly payment, but at this time im just wondering cut my loses and pay the damn thing off, before i get tons of hassel.

possibly yes, a small weekly payment, but at this time im just wondering cut my loses and pay the damn thing off, before i get tons of hassel.

#That would be the best way iuf you can, but do not cause yourself any hardship.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: