style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2491 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

In October I received a letter from npower informing me that their prices were to be increased.

The annual bill, I am on Sign Online 24, for my electricity was forcast as being 17.8% higher and my gas bill 15.5% higher, their figures.

Both substantially more than I thought was being advertised!

I have since recieved a further notification informing me that Sign Online 24 will be discontinued on the 3rd February 2013 and that I will automatically be transferred to Go Save S.

When I calculated the comparative costs for the new tariff, guess what, it is nearly 7% higher than the revised Sign Online 24 tariff.

If I am going to be caught with higher costs, can anyone tell me which of the utility suppliers are not foreign owned?

At least my money might stay in the UK.