style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2488 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Like so many others i have received a "Charge Notice" from one of the many private parking companies.

Interestingly enough the picture on the notice is indeed my car and I did indeed park where they say I parked.

However, the picture is date stamped 15/11/2012 and they say I over stayed on that day.

I actually have the parking ticket and it is dated 16/11/2012 which was the true date I parked there and I certainly did not overstay on that day.

Obviously I have no intention of paying their £75, reduced to £40 if paid quickly,

but it does raise the question of how I would prove that their picture was incorrectly dated.

The fact that the ticket

I got from the machine clearly states 16th but their picture states 15th.

You are right to ignore them and there beg letters and fake tame solicitors letters

merry Christmas:-)

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)