style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2490 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I've very new to forums so not sure how these work but I'm hoping someone can help me.

Ive been using a company called speedcredit for about 6-7 months now.

can as much as they have been useful for me at the time,

its now become abit frustrating that there website goes down quite often and on occasion I'm being charged an addition £106 ontop of the balance owed.

I borrowed £400.

To repay £597 on my pay date.

Which is always the 25th of every month.

To which they ask this of you when you take the loan out.

Now with 25th Dec being a none working day, my payday is today.

Now speedcredit are now advicing me that the loan was ment to be paid on the 21st???

but they know I dont get paid to the 25th.

This has frustrated me abit as I've tried to call them to discuss and they are being very abrupt and not very helpful.

They are basically say "sorry its tough you owe us now £703!" which is a joke considering how much I borrowed,

this isnt far from double the amount.

Which is causing me some stress over xmas.

Can someone please advse me what to do as I can afford to pay £703 and I dont know who to speak to for advise??

Hi Chris and a warm welcome to CAG

I have moved your post to the Pay Day Loans forum were you will receive a more detailed response.

All the Best

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread