Parking'ticket' in my private parking bay

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4000 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just ignore these idiots - they are trying to take money rom you for parking on your own land - how could you imagine that is possible?

As for the posters called Blondwig1 and Iliveinaflat you should be aware that we get PPC posters on here who do nothing but tell you they are legit fines and you must pay up, they usually get discovered in a few posts so their post counts are always low.

Have a look at Blondwig1's post count, funny how their first post was declaring that a bunch of cowboys are not a bunch of cowboys by telling you that another bunch of cowboys (the BPA) verify that - they are all a bunch of cowboys, especially anyone who thinks they can charge you for parking on your own land!

Carry on ignoring these idiots, this one is guaranteed not to go to court and if they do try - I want front row seats!

Could always see if its illegal by way of attempting to obtain money by deception.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D