style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1002 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey !! we'll be playing them next season :)

Don't worry.

They will be bust and enter administration soon. They also face a possible 25pt deduction if that happens between now and the start of next season. They may end up in the bottom tier again.

They have a larger squad than Celtic and pay out more on running costs, inc staff, directors and the largest squad in Scotland than all other Scottish clubs combined, except Celtic. They have 56 players on their books, I think Celtic have 50.

They have only released one player during this transfer window. None are expected to leave and why should they, as they have contracts, giving them more than they would get elsewhere. They can't get rid of them as they would need to buy out the contracts and can't afford that obviously. They lose £1m a month. 5,000 attending are estimated to be free tickets.

After new club issued IPO, share price peak of 88p now at 28p.

Financial guru's bought in- higher costs.

Court caes in the offing from ex Director Imran Ahmad and Craig Whyte who is on the case. He is a kind of hero that guy. Wish I had thought of it.

Charles Green has not sold shares to the bus brothers.

No possibility of inward investment in view of above.

They will shortly announce the sale of next seasons season tickets, in a bid to get money, but......................

Something will be announced in the not too distant future.

Sale and leaseback is actively discussed.

The Grim Reaper is hanging over Cardonald not too far from Ibrox.

There is not going to be any prospect of competition from Ibrox for 10 or more years, if they survive that is.

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155095-complain-oft-about-unfair.html#post1652270

Register with CAG today, its free, its a great community:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

[email protected].

Thankyou Kennythecelt:)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, there is not going to be any prospect of competition from Ibrox for 10 or more years, if they survive that is.

And here's me thinking Hearts were in the crap :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

And here's me thinking Hearts were in the crap :)

Jambo's were my dad's team.

Hearts have the dignity to seek a resolution of their affairs and not be liquidised. That is to be applauded.

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155095-complain-oft-about-unfair.html#post1652270

[email protected].

Yes and I'm giving them £10 a month to help out, not sure what they did with my £500 a good few years ago, think they put my name on a brick !!!

I sometimes go on the kickback forum (just to read)- terrace etc as they can sometimes be on the ball with all things Sevco.

kennyth[email protected].

Kenny, just watched the 98 Scottish Cup Final, brought a tear to my eye one of the best days of my life :)

Kenny, just watched the 98 Scottish Cup Final, brought a tear to my eye one of the best days of my life :)
At Celtic Park as well, could not have been better scripted.

Did you know about the following hush hush proposals?

SPFL CHIEFS MOVE TO REASSURE RANGERS

Exclusive by Keith Jackson

FOLLOWING recent worries over the potential for a points deduction to derail Rangers' title hopes, SFA bigwigs have moved to quickly quash the prospect of a further season in the Scottish First Division.

Record Sport can exclusively reveal that the SPFL will move this week to address growing uncertainty around the prospect of a points deduction penalty being applied should Rangers enter into administration once again.

The explosive announcement will detail that, despite worries that a massive 32-point penalty could be applied to the club, this will not actually materialise.

Instead, a proposal has been drafted to ensure Rangers gain promotion to the Scottish Championship in order to raise the profile of the game, with any points penalty being split to ensure it does not prevent promotion.

An insider told us exclusively "It's all about maintaining Scotland's football future. We see it as vital that Rangers progress to the top division as quickly as possible, while still staying within the auspices of fair play."

He added "The decision has been made that promotion should not be halted by a points deduction, regardless of how such a deduction would affect the league standings. Promotion will be achieved, with remainder points carried to the next season."

What this means is that if Rangers were to miss out on promotion by, for example, 6 points due to an administration-led deduction, the 6 points in question would be held in suspension and applied at the beginning of the next season.

It is thought that the SPFL believe this will be accepted by the other member clubs, as there is significant worry that without Old Firm clashes, the attraction of Scottish football to television companies will be lost.

---------------

Here's a link to a picture of the front page tomorrow. It's not even on the effing back page, the *****

http://thesoccerobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/20120613_rip-rangers.jpg

[email protected].

:-o

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Ouch! But I'm not that surprised. When I used to see Plymouth play when they were in the championship, that was £20 a ticket. And I'm sure my friend paid £25 each to see Charlton play (League 1) 4 years ago.

and for the forthcoming lfc cup game at arse, tickets expected to be around 60-95£!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/10599186/Liverpool-supporters-write-to-Arsenal-to-argue-for-lower-ticket-price-than-93-for-FA-Cup-tie.html

Joe being priced out of the game!?

IMO

:-):rant:

:) been looking at the collymore furore. been listening to talkysport. his every other word when complaining about things seemed to mention 'suarez'. on the face of it, maybe does seem as if he does have some kind of 'obsession' with suarez? wonder if collymore ever 'bought' a foul? fair dos, have a go. but to make such a continued big issue re one player, when other players do the same and more, but don't get a mention! seems disproportionate :lol:

IMO

it worked, prices dropped to lower category.

lfc won the derby. good game, good goals, none conceded :)

IMO

2-1 for Hearts tonight after our 2-1 victory on Saturday, that gives us 5 points in the League now still 16 points adrift, semi final against Inverness Caley on Sunday :)

I really think you deserve a run in the league cup and wish you every success

Menwhile my really good friend Craig Whyte is back on the scene at Rangers. He is a an incredible character and has gone down in Scottish football history

Here is a recent article by the well known and respected Journalist Alex Thomson of Chanel 4

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/

Red, Whyte and blue: the Rangers saga continues

Just when you thought it was all over…

It may no longer be panto season, but the curtain never seems to drop on the Rangers Show – no doubt that is just how the lawyers and accountants want it.

This morning comes a call from the Craig Whyte camp. For some time now the word in Glasgow is that the disgraced former Rangers owner has been having some colourful discussions with people there concerning his ongoing claim that he still owns the club.

I simply relate to you what was said to me today and you can make your own judgement about it.

My source insists, vigorously, that Craig Whyte’s claim to own the Rangers assets is alive and well and we should all “expect significant movement in the legal case in the next few weeks”.

The source insists the previous transfer of assets under the then boss Charles Green has no legal basis and will be contested openly in the near future.

Many had rather assumed Mr Whyte’s claim over Rangers, already set out in a lengthy legal document, was dead in the water or lacked the necessary funding. Not so, according to the source who says the claim that Mr Whyte’s ownership of the club “absolutely extends to Ibrox site, the training ground, the players, the entire entity as it stands”.

“There is no question about that, ” he continued. “The ownership of Rangers by the Sevco company of which Craig Whyte is a director is beyond question.”

No doubt many around Ibrox will just laugh this off, and they may or may not be right in so doing. But with the club asking players to take pay cuts, times remain financially critical at the club. So the timing of Mr Whyte is as unwelcome there as it is deliberate.

So, somewhat taken aback by all this, I asked how Mr Whyte would see all this actually working out in the real world.

The scenario unfolded to me would be a legal merger of the disputed camps laying claim to Ibrox under the banner of Craig Whyte’s Sevco and no doubt a new share offer.

Since he has been banned from Scottish football for life and is as near as one can get outside North Korea to being a Non-Person in Scottish football terms, a degree of caution might be advisable in all this.

I understand, for instance, that Mr Whyte believes the ban would not hold up in court for a second, were it to be so tested. Many may choose to differ with that sentiment.

As ever, it totally depends upon where you stand and like I say, I put this out and it’s for others to judge. Though one thing appears certain, the Craig Whyte Claim has not gone away.

We’ll know if this is all just more bluster and hot air in the coming weeks, it appears.

[email protected].

I am a long suffering Birmingham fan KRO !!!

What's KRO :)

Keep right on,

it's the start of a song we sing :-)

Thanks for that, just watched a clip on youtube, good stuff :)

It could be worse, you could support Leeds United, Sacked the manager, they won 5-1, then they reinstated the manager.

I am a long suffering Birmingham fan KRO !!!
It could be worse, you could support Leeds United, Sacked the manager, they won 5-1, then they reinstated the manager.

and in the midst of a takeover, and winding up petition after their bid failed!

IMO