Football

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

its that time of the year again, players bringing their kids onto the pitch parade. why! whats it all about :)

stevie g's last home game, deservedly lost to palace. shld've kept his departure quiet, maybe wld've been in the cup final, and up for champs league. maybe not. :)

shame for brentford.

I for one can't see what there was to brag about, are LP top, are they the champions etc etc, well no so he's no more special than someone who plays for the local primary school. Besides, he's only off because he has been offered more money, like all the ponces who play this game, greed.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides, he's only off because he has been offered more money, like all the ponces who play this game, greed.

No a soccer fan then Conniff :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

I love my footie as much as the next man, just can't stand the ******s in it.

:lol:

footie

That one's even nicer :)

I for one can't see what there was to brag about, are LP top, are they the champions etc etc, well no so he's no more special than someone who plays for the local primary school. Besides, he's only off because he has been offered more money, like all the ponces who play this game, greed.

thats roughly it, it was all abit ott. imo, he shldve kept things quiet till nearer the end. since he announced he's off, things started to go belly up results wise, all the media, gerrards cup final, etc. it was ironic and inevitable that it did fail so, and the loss to palace. a lesson learned. but, i do applaud his (not the kids) overall shift for lfc, great player. and never a ponce on the pitch. imo, he deserves his 'retirement package' :)

leicester stayed up, how about that. laugh if the geordies drop, come on hull :)

Norwich in the glory Prem

poor season end games for lfc. Brent out? not sure. playing some of his signings out of their 'normal' position in their first season didnt help. cant blame them. also others already there. ok, sturridge was out, and banana, but the other striker signings didnt happen. can he be trusted with another 100 odd mil plus the Sterling fee? i dont think so....but who else?

about time. apparently though election still to go ahead, with the Don up for relection!! whilst he hasnt, so far, been implicated, he was the overlord. wld it be surprising if the don 'knew', or 'didnt', about certain things?

apparently, 10 mil re south africa?

ha, lfc bid for another Soton player. did we not learn any lessons, or is Clyne that good!

Rangers 3-1 down in the playoff 1st leg...no celtic v rangers next season?

Looking like the Don will be FIFA reelected!! did these arrest/investigation work in his favour, him promising to fix things. hang on, didn't he promise that last time, and the time before....?

Very strange situation. FIFA a charity, I wonder if they give more than they take? There's soundings the sponsors may pull out.

Gr8 coverage by the BBC of the FA Cup since this morn, imagine the interruptions otherwise.

go gunners go!

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Very strange situation. FIFA a charity, I wonder if they give more than they take? There's soundings the sponsors may pull out.

Gr8 coverage by the BBC of the FA Cup since this morn, imagine the interruptions otherwise.

as you say, and the daily fail puts it, things done under the charity guise. hopefully, the sponsors can pull their weight.

jumpers for goal posts :)

come on villa, give the arse what for

Wonder if my relation who has come from his home in Hong Kong to see his beloved Villa at Wembley has travelled furthest to see the final! :-o

Come on Villa!!!!

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Motherwell will finish off Rangers tomorrow 👠

Can someone please explain what on earth is going on with FIFA? Something about corruption, is it?

:washing: the Don's quick exit/sigh of relief from reelection to get down the launderette to wash the dirty laundry :lol:

:whoo: gunners played brill for once

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019