Football

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well Done to Hearts, can't stop winning.

Rangers at Tynecastle next week, 6 points clear at the moment, a draw might do me :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brings a tear to my eyes this, after gubbing Hibs 5-1 in the Scottish Cup Final :)

A seven year old boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with the child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the England Football team, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

3-1 to England, didn't see it but believe England were very good :)

3-1 to England, didn't see it but believe England were very good :)

good game, good goals :)

but, can we do it in a tournament!

sturridge injured again! cant blame england anymore :) time to bring a striker in from the u21/18's, got to be better than current crop?

'birds of a feather flock together'....whelan and mackay?

chelski on for another win, is it all over already?

fulham lost, brum on for a win. hearts win again v rangers.

We played poorly, but have for some weeks. We can't even do the basics, no pattern of play, play a 'dimond formation' just not working, need to go back to 4-4-2 or even 4-3-3. At least Hearts won, I just can't lose. Well done to Birmingham.

'birds of a feather flock together'....whelan and mackay?

chelski on for another win, is it all over already?

fulham lost, brum on for a win. hearts win again v rangers.

pleasing result, but because of the bournemouth debacle we really need to improve our goal difference

as it looks like it could be very tight at the wrong end of the table

come next May

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

Things aren't going Liverpool's way, but that can all change, what is positive is he's sticking to 4-3-3. Rodgers takes ownership for the loss, a rare quality.

poor lfc lose again, in trouble! brent around 8/1 for the sack. koeman 10/1 to replace, another signing from soton :)

Things aren't going Liverpool's way, but that can all change, what is positive is he's sticking to 4-3-3. Rodgers takes ownership for the loss, a rare quality.

give him his due credit for last season making the best of his attacking players (not the defence :) ). but, to stick to the same play, wld needed to have spent well on another decent striker (plus just a couple of others) rather than a la spurs on every tom, dick, and harry, and trying to satisfy his ego re balo. he knew that it was suarez's last season and wld be going. :)

Much of last season's success was Suarez's work rate, he was all over the pitch, defending from the front and movement without the ball, quality of finishing and vision and we're talking about for 90 minutes. Sometimes it seemed like you had 12 players on the pitch.

give him his due credit for last season making the best of his attacking players (not the defence :) ). but, to stick to the same play, wld needed to have spent well on another decent striker (plus just a couple of others) rather than a la spurs on every tom, dick, and harry, and trying to satisfy his ego re balo. he knew that it was suarez's last season and wld be going. :)

Has he scored against Liverpool?:madgrin:

:)

if only we had bought someone like that, in place of the departed (who btw scored his first barca goal last night) :)

he (aguero) might have been 'handed' the chances but he still had to put them away, quality that can make all the difference. how much did he cost?

We've spent loads on strikers in recent years, the only ones to live up to expectations Saha and Zamora for his all round play.

Vela would have done well for Liverpool. Classy player.

:)

if only we had bought someone like that, in place of the departed (who btw scored his first barca goal last night) :)

he (aguero) might have been 'handed' the chances but he still had to put them away, quality that can make all the difference. how much did he cost?

time to replace the scouts, yours and ours :)

we did well getting sturridge and suarez for what they cost. but, if a decent striker is not available for those prices, then if have the money (as we did) then need to pay more, rather than less on a player who is proven to be not that good in the prem. as well as not spending loads on one season wonders. :)

lfc tonight, shld be interesting.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.