Football

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 man qpr win it in the last min, straight back in the prem (but maybe subject to FFP sanction?)

atletico a minute away from winning the champs league, but then go on to lose 4-1 aet.

rotherham earn back to back promotions, via pens, from 2 down, and a 'suarez' goal equalizer:)

hamilton back in the scots prem, also via pens. hibs relegated.

rotherham earn back to back promotions, via pens, from 2 down, and a 'suarez' goal equalizer:)

hamilton back in the scots prem, hbs relegated.

Yeah - Hibs, Hearts and Rangers all in the Championship next season. Wow.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Yeah - Hibs, Hearts and Rangers all in the Championship next season. Wow.

prob keeps things easy for celtic to win again, with a bit to spare? :)

prob keeps things easy for celtic to win again, with a bit to spare? :)

Yes, you would expect so. But the Championship could be a lot more interesting.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

am with you, it will be more interesting as theres only celtic to win the prem. unless perhaps they have moyes as manager :)

am with you, it will be more interesting as theres only celtic to win the prem. unless perhaps they have moyes as manager :)

Moyes has been incredibly successful. Indeed, he struggled for years to get Everton to finish higher than Man Utd and this year he finally did it. :-)

But yeah, it's hard to see anyone giving Celtic a serious challenge in the SPL.

I still can't stop laughing :)

Sorry only joking, it's a tragedy but still funny, first time in history Hearts or Hibs will not be in Scotland's top league.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Moyes has been incredibly successful. Indeed, he struggled for years to get Everton to finish higher than Man Utd and this year he finally did it. :-)

:lol:

that wld be funny; moyes at celtic as current champs (29 points clear), and then they didnt win it again this season!

fleetwood town into league 1 for first time. sixth promo, from the counties league, in 9 yrs. not bad :)

:lol:

that wld be funny; moyes at celtic as current champs (29 points clear), and then they didnt win it again this season!

I'm a Celtic fan, but I really, really want to hear a commentator saying "They'll be dancing in the streets of St Johnstone tonight." :-)

I'm a Celtic fan, but I really, really want to hear a commentator saying "They'll be dancing in the streets of St Johnstone tonight." :-)

you've lost me there :) (not being a scot)

as for yr new manager, who wld you want in?

you've lost me there :) (not being a scot)

as for yr new manager, who wld you want in?

There's no such place as St Johnstone - that team is actually based in Perth. There was an old joke that when Raith Rovers won something, an English commentator announced that "they'll be dancing in the streets of Raith" tonight. Raith isn't a place either.

New manager? Dunno. With Henrik Larsson apparently ruling himself out, I suspect it will be one of the usual suspects - Coyle, Mackay, Keane etc. As to who I'd prefer, the way the SPL is this year it almost doesn't matter. My 14 year old son could manage Celtic to the title. Depressing.

There's no such place as St Johnstone - that team is actually based in Perth. There was an old joke that when Raith Rovers won something, an English commentator announced that "they'll be dancing in the streets of Raith" tonight. Raith isn't a place either.

New manager? Dunno. With Henrik Larsson apparently ruling himself out, I suspect it will be one of the usual suspects - Coyle, Mackay, Keane etc. As to who I'd prefer, the way the SPL is this year it almost doesn't matter. My 14 year old son could manage Celtic to the title. Depressing.

:) got it

i might apply for it :) but, i bet its moyes.

pochettino appointed spurs boss (levy already lining up P's replacement, benitez :) ). a few set to leave soton?

:) got it

i might apply for it :) but, i bet its moyes.

pochettino appointed spurs boss (levy already lining up P's replacement, benitez :) ). a few set to leave soton?

Funny - there are very few teams in England that have "non-geographic" names. I can only really think of Arsenal - oh, I know there's an Arsenal Tube station, but it postdates the team. In Scotland we have Celtic, Rangers, St Johnstone, Hibernian, St Mirren, Raith Rovers and Albion Rovers.

I've not heard anyone seriously suggest Moyes for the Celtic job, but you never know. Certainly it would be less challenging for him than his last role :-)

Funny - there are very few teams in England that have "non-geographic" names. I can only really think of Arsenal - oh, I know there's an Arsenal Tube station, but it postdates the team. In Scotland we have Celtic, Rangers, St Johnstone, Hibernian, St Mirren, Raith Rovers and Albion Rovers.

I've not heard anyone seriously suggest Moyes for the Celtic job, but you never know. Certainly it would be less challenging for him than his last role :-)

yeah, the arse originally in woolwich; 'woolwich arsenal' re the gunnery. just had a quick look thru the main eng leagues, all seem to have their geo in the name.

:) you have now. might be a rep saver for him.

........ a few set to leave soton?

lfc to sign lambert! didn't expect that one. lanana and shaw also set to leave

eng off to a fair warm up v peru, good sturridge goal.

yeah, the arse originally in woolwich; 'woolwich arsenal' re the gunnery. just had a quick look thru the main eng leagues, all seem to have their geo in the name.

:) you have now. might be a rep saver for him.

Port Vale doesn't exist.

Quick quiz-What will be the only nation at this years football World Cup who will not be represented by their own national anthem?

Port Vale doesn't exist.

Quick quiz-What will be the only nation at this years football World Cup who will not be represented by their own national anthem?

missed them :) so its port v, and arsenal to an extent.

england? :)

Wow, that was quick...

you said it was a 'quick quiz' :)

out of home nations, wales, scot have their own