Football

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oh well. looks like Hearts will get relegated this week :sad:

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well. looks like Hearts will get relegated this week :sad:

v hibs next.

either way, hopefully they won't go into admin?;

'Supporters group Foundation of Hearts is waiting for permission from the administrators representing the failed Lithuanian businesses of former owner Vladimir Romanov to sign off on a £2.5m rescue package that will see businesswoman Ann Budge take control. ' bbc

I wouldn't at all be surprised if Mourinho, Simeone or Ancelotti make a move for suarez in the next season or two.

he's 27 now, so wld prob have to be this summer if they're going to go for it.

arse now out of the title race after home draw v swansea? will they even make top 4, timspurs and everton closing in?

city now favs after comfortable away win at manure, moyes still under pressure?

lfc v black cats tonight. win, and we're still in it. :)

If moyes cant even qualify for europe, then he may as well say goodbye to the UTD job.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I bet he wishes he was back at Everton, the Everton supporters wouldn't want him back.:wink:

Friendlies have always been meaningless, these days you can make as many changes as you like so whats the point?

:) wld he even qualify for that!? :)

'Nations League' coming, no more friendlies! http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26762899

It could all be for nothing, plenty of football to be played, did you catch Barkley's goal?

never for nothing :) 7 wins on the trot, we're still in it, and it goes to securing a champs league spot if nowt else. :)

didn't see his goal, have now. not bad, but seen better :)

Anything can happen, but your in the running, it's mad, I've been concentrating at the bottom of the table.:-)

never for nothing :) 7 wins on the trot, we're still in it, and it goes to securing a champs league spot if nowt else. :)

didn't see his goal, have now. not bad, but seen better :)

Friendlies have always been meaningless, these days you can make as many changes as you like so whats the point?

it could turn out to be a good thing.

but, one thing for friendlies is that it gives the coach a chance to try out non regulars etc in the senior setup outside of competition.

what does everyone think?

I rest my case 'friendlies' killed the conversation.

it could turn out to be a good thing.

but, one thing for friendlies is that it gives the coach a chance to try out non regulars etc in the senior setup outside of competition.

what does everyone think?

:) worth a try :)

when there's a friendly the pundits keep saying; try out the youngsters, give the back up keeper a run, try a different formation, etc. whilst at the same time saying they're pointless otherwise. suppose now not even a poss as points will be at stake. :)

suppose the nations league will be a good thing for england, we'll have a good chance of winning an international competition :) plus other home nations might have a better chance of qualifying for the euros :)

chelski lose to palace! manure come from behind to win, where was that plane banner! city one up atm v arse. lfc v timspurs tomorrow, pressure now on lfc...can they handle it?

At least we actually have an interesting season for a change, and not one dominated by 2 teams all through it.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Until tomorrow....

.., pressure now on lfc...can they handle it?

yes we can :) resounding comfortable win for lfc :) jumpers for goal posts.

Oh yes, Hearts 2 Hibs O 16/1 with Willie Hill :)

Oh and 5/2 the Jambos to win :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert