Football

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2110 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

city tonight, can they turn it around?

nope. now down to manure and chelski. and timspurs in the uefa cup.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hope so :)

timspurs lost to benfica, likely to be out also. v arse at the weekend.

and, of course, manure v lfc on sunday.

Big match tomorrow in the PM. Even if utd win, they still need a bare minimum of 2 wins to quailify for europe. Liverpool need 3 wins and theyre guaranteed a place.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

'Fulham win' don't sound so surprised. Shame West Brom won too. It was all Silva yesterday. Stop him playing, they stop playing. We've got them next week.

10 man city beat hull. 10 then 9 man chelski lose to villa :) chelski feeling the pressure! fulham win....

It will be a long time before Man Utd win another trophy, zero cohesion at the moment. Teams now believe they can beat United and teams are doing it, having a go.

Loved the Liverpool banner at the game today. " David Moyes football Genius". Think ManU still have more than enough points to beat the drop!!!!!!!!!!! A Bitter Blue? Moi??

The problem with UTD is that they have a new manager, but the PLAYERS just arent interested. They were managed under ferguson and thought they'd be world famous all the time. Now ferguson has had enough and a new manager is there, they want out because they know it will take a few years to get back on track. And since most footballers ( especially utd's) are greedy to say the least, they arent prepared to wait that long, which is why they are losing their top players.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

The defence and midfield is the big problem, that is why United have been successful over the years.

The problem with UTD is that they have a new manager, but the PLAYERS just arent interested. They were managed under ferguson and thought they'd be world famous all the time. Now ferguson has had enough and a new manager is there, they want out because they know it will take a few years to get back on track. And since most footballers ( especially utd's) are greedy to say the least, they arent prepared to wait that long, which is why they are losing their top players.

Loved the Liverpool banner at the game today. " David Moyes football Genius". Think ManU still have more than enough points to beat the drop!!!!!!!!!!! A Bitter Blue? Moi??

:)

great result for lfc (now around 3/1), rolled the manure over. moyes under pressure for wednesday, will he go if they don't turn it around?

Three pens in the same match, didn't we discuss liverpool pens some weeks ago.:madgrin: Liverpool won't be winning the Prem anytime soon.

great result for lfc (now around 3/1), rolled the manure over. moyes under pressure for wednesday, will he go if they don't turn it around?

Three pens in the same match, didn't we discuss liverpool pens some weeks ago.:madgrin: Liverpool won't be winning the Prem anytime soon.

about time the pen decisions went our way, shld've been 4 lfc pens :) 5 if include dans 'trickery' re vidic :)

and maybe one for manure,

we have a chance, a 3 to 1 chance :)

shame the arse won as well

... moyes under pressure for wednesday, will he go if they don't turn it around?

they made it thru! jammy. pressure off for the time being. around 25/1 to win it atm!

can chelski equal lfc's unique club record of three euro titles in a row? hope not :)

Van's injured, Man Utd so lucky, they aren't going to win anything. :madgrin:

they made it thru! jammy. pressure off for the time being. around 25/1 to win it atm!

can chelski equal lfc's unique club record of three euro wins in a row? hope not :)

Van's injured, Man Utd so lucky, they aren't going to win anything. :madgrin:

draw tomorrow, on current form can't see manure beating whoever they face. athletico maybe a good outside bet to win it?

timspurs juniors on the way out of the uefa cup.

Bayern, a quick exist for them, they won't finish in the top four, Van out for 6 weeks. Rooney wastes the rest of his career at UTD and wins zero:madgrin:

I expect us to beat City today, just one of those crazy results.

draw tomorrow, on current form can't see manure beating whoever they face. athletico maybe a good outside bet to win it?

timspurs juniors on the way out of the uefa cup.

I expect us to beat City today, just one of those crazy results.

5-0, to city! at least the others around you also lost.

arse hammered by the chelski. ref apologises for sending the wrong player off!

another good result for lfc. you score 1, we'll score 2 :)

goals galore...

l'pool continue their unbeaten streak. If they win the next 2 and chelsea slip up, l'pool are 1 point behind. Providing city doesnt become amazing and leapfrog both since they have 3 games in hand.

Were still 2 games and 1 point better off then in 2007-2008 season, have to win 5 of the next 7 games.

5-0, to city! at least the others around you also lost.

arse hammered by the chelski. ref apologises for sending the wrong player off!

another good result for lfc. you score 1, we'll score 2 :)

goals galore...

Were still 2 games and 1 point better off then in 2007-2008 season, have to win 5 of the next 7 games.

can't see them doing it this time re the fixtures. at least you'll get a wad of cash for going down :)

suarez 28 goals in 25 league games, none from a pen! set to break records, even with 5 games lost re suspension. 19 for sturridge in 22 games. combined 47 in 30! marvelous, jumpers for goal posts :) our footy deserves the title :) but, points mean prizes.

l'pool continue their unbeaten streak. If they win the next 2 and chelsea slip up, l'pool are 1 point behind. Providing city doesnt become amazing and leapfrog both since they have 3 games in hand.

:) they've got a good chance. partic if they get results at home v chelski, city, and spurs. sunderland first.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if Mourinho, Simeone or Ancelotti make a move for suarez in the next season or two.