Football

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2112 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The FA Cup needs revamping, get rid of draws, decide draws on penalties or the team that has the most shots on target wins.

fa cup; reverse wins, city beat chelski, arse beat lfc (though it should've been an lfc win but for sturridges missed chances and webbs usual performance :) ps could excuse a 'fine line' error, but such a glaring one! maybe his mind was on his next lecture :) )

brighton v hull tonight

champs league back on this week, knockout stages. if arse play like they have last two weeks, they'll be out.

shrek up for a new contract! not long after threatening to leave to get some more pay, and now some more. 300k/week being mooted? is he worth it?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dare I say, Sturridge was looking for it, he was going no where, a silly tackle. We were ahead twice. The goals we conceded were poor.

i agree, he did tease it, and yr defender fell for it. thats what i mean re it was well worked :) our first was class though.

likewise, though the goals we conceded were poorer :)

we did well to come back though, given our poor defending.

It's pretty much a one man team, no Suarez, nothing else happens. Just look at the start of the season when he was suspended for biting another player. No posters were harmed during the posting of this post.

i agree, he did tease it, and yr defender fell for it. thats what i mean re it was well worked :) our first was class though.

likewise, though the goals we conceded were poorer :)

we did well to come back though, given our poor defending.

It's pretty much a one man team, no Suarez, nothing else happens. Just look at the start of the season when he was suspended for biting another player. No posters were harmed during the posting of this post.

:)

'gnasher' is v good. but we're not quite a one man suarez team, we did v well without him and were right up there before he came back :)

You weren't scoring freely, lets see where you finish:madgrin:

yes we were in comparison, have a look at the overall stats. according to some, we've actually done better overall without. and who's been scoring recently?

as said, its the points which count re league. we'll see where we finish :) above fulham thats for sure :)

I reckon you'll finish 7th, great result, good luck in the FA Cup, sorry I forgot you got knocked out, Arsenal was it, should of had a penalty, that's tough:madgrin:

yes we were in comparison, have a look at the overall stats. according to some, we've actually done better overall without. and who's been scoring recently?

as said, its the points which count re league. we'll see where we finish :) above fulham thats for sure :)

I reckon you'll finish 7th, great result, good luck in the FA Cup, sorry I forgot you got knocked out, Arsenal was it, should of had a penalty, that's tough:madgrin:

how could you forget, i just posted on it! Webb was wrong then, well spotted. good to see other fans agreeing.

good luck in the championship, tough league. at least you'll get a wad of cash for going down. you might be able to buy a decent player with it.

ah the banter :)

No luck needed, plenty of football to be played, in 2007-2008, proves it can be done. Just read, Saurez gone fishing,hoping the fish would bite:madgrin:

how could you forget, i just posted on it! Webb was wrong then, well spotted. good to see other fans agreeing.

good luck in the championship, tough league. at least you'll get a wad of cash for going down. you might be able to buy a decent player with it.

ah the banter :)

no euro winners this week. can they turn things around? arse and city unlikely imo.

shrek gets his new mega contract!

roll on this weekends footy.... :)

I wish Blackpool, sorry I mean Liverpool, good luck for the rest of the season.:madgrin:

no euro winners this week. can they turn things around? arse and city unlikely imo.

shrek gets his new mega contract!

roll on this weekends footy.... :)

Well he's only scored nine goals this season, which isn't a great return for the money he's being paid. The destination for footballers use to be Italy, soon it will be cash rich economies.

How fab is that being able to stay at a club which maybe for all your career. Stability for the family, ideal.Totty fans wish the same scenario could have happened with Bale.

euro 2016 draw, group E 'for Easy' for england as some have suggested? draw http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26207723

chelski jam a win, city also.

lfc win, just. poor (skrtel) defending almost cost us again. was just a matter of time for his shirt pulling/fouls in the box to be penalised! where's the consistency though? if that was pen then why not the obvious fouls on our suarez in the box? :)

manure lose. moyes under pressure, again. can they turn it around? apparently olympiakos have lost all their euro games in england, so maybe a chance?

chelski tonight.

A leaky ship, it's good as long as you can out score the opposition, but just needs teams to work out a strategy.:madgrin:

When Suarez isn't biting, he's diving (reputation), maybe he wants to be on 'Splash!'.

euro 2016 draw, group E 'for Easy' for england as some have suggested? draw http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26207723

chelski jam a win, city also.

lfc win, just. poor (skrtel) defending almost cost us again. was just a matter of time for his shirt pulling/fouls in the box to be penalised! where's the consistency though? if that was pen then why not the obvious fouls on our suarez in the box? :)

It's a poor Man Utd side, might be a long time before they win another trophy:!:

manure lose. moyes under pressure, again. can they turn it around? apparently olympiakos have lost all their euro games in england, so maybe a chance?

chelski tonight.

timspurs good comeback last night! will they be the only one to continue in europe? maybe so, apart from chelski perhaps.

roll on this weekends footy :)

rebel, you're now site team so i better not banter with you :) good luck v chelski, you'll need it.

You have to play 19 games to reach the Europa League Final and a lot of luck. Spurs won't get there. Yep a lot of luck, Chelsea played midweek, so that's good for us.

Banter away:madgrin:

timspurs good comeback last night! will they be the only one to continue in europe? maybe so, apart from chelski perhaps.

roll on this weekends footy :)

rebel, you're now site team so i better not banter with you :) good luck v chelski, you'll need it.

excellent win for lfc tonight, first at soton since 03? can we win it!?

Without a scot in the team, I'm no sure :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert