Football

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

could not believe the attitude of the Spurs fans when they stretched Theo off past them, the Police had to hold them back

Apparently it was the arse player Theo who unproffessionally gestured a two nil sign with his fingures to the Spurs fans as he was stretchered off. The Spurs fans then showered the ground around him with coins. I think that's what they thought of his behaviour. I hope Spurs players will not lower themselves to his level.

I take it you you are not a Spurs supporter?:madgrin:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol you suppose right determindator! I am a Gunners fan lol, yeah Theo did a 2-0 win to the spurs fans but they had already started throwing coins at him well before that

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

oh no, what has he done, like you say did not think it was too bad

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

ouch, not good

nasty injury. as said didn't seem that bad at the time, and he got stick for being stretchered off. arse will still be in it, and if they make a decent signing in jan.

manure lost on sun. will they lose again tonight? :)

where is oxlaid chambelain?

[quote

manure lost on sun. will they lose again tonight? :)

As a Man City fan : If we beat West Ham i hope we play manu. Sunderland have the hex on us and I think the bookies would make us favourites. Oh how I remember Wigan. I know it's all ifs at the moment but that's what being a fan is all about. Plus cheering (normally) anyone but united.

where is oxlaid chambelain?

now back in training, after a serious knee injury also!

and manure lost again :) is their only chance of silverware this season (and euro footy next season) slipping away!

Looks like Moyes has lost the plot with his moaning over the refs. Oh well!!! I do feel sorry that we put 6 past the Hammers because I like them but we had 32 shots. I remember when we didn't have that many in a season.

moyes is struggling imo, partic without shrek and VP. see how everton are doing with virtually the same players, but a different manager!

32! how many on target? sounds familiar though, when lfc were battering teams with shots but couldn't convert and ended up losing on a goal to 2 shot ratio! :)

11 on target, I still have the memories of Liverpool ( and most others) giving City a regular thumping at Maine Road in the 80's when I had a season ticket. Moyes has been charged by the FA for his comments about the refs. I wonder if he changed the chair in the managers office or has he got an extreme case of whingeingitus off it. To think that manu fans call us "Bitter Blues".

6 out of 11, not bad. citys squad is v good, and i would be surprised if they don't finish top.

not surprised moyes whinging, fergie used to do it (but fergie tended to get away with it!).

Brent also got charged and fined 8k, fair dos (but did read a stat article supporting brent saying that v few 'wirral'/local refs have officiated mersey games, and according to the fa themselves the proposed ref (mike dean) for the lfc hammers cup final was 'substituted' due to poss inferences! pedantics, i know, but... :) ).

Edited by Ford

good weekends footy again, all toppers win. lfc win at stoke for a change, good game, SAS back on form :)

arse tonight, can villa do the double?

Edited by Ford

i know :) was expecting a draw or loss. but lfc seem to be gung ho atm. and with suarez anything can happen (he was three steps ahead predicting the defensive errors re his first goal). and now sturridge is back, excellent goal. :)

manure lose again :) to chelski

tims spurs on a run. lfc draw with the villa, poor defending costs us again, this time couldn't outscore the oppo. all the other toppers win.

championship still hot, leicester leading the pile. etc :)

Three words.

Bye Bye Moyes.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

if they don't beat sunderland, or don't get a decent signing in, and 7 points from fourth spot. maybe :) or will alex insist on more time for his recommendation? (maybe best to keep moyes in there :) )

I'll trump you.

Three Words

Bye Bye Rangers.

Hey !! we'll be playing them next season :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

if they don't beat sunderland, or don't get a decent signing in..

and manure lost, on pens! :) but have signed Mata from chelski, who have nicked Salah from lfc! money talks, dirty cash an all that :)

fa cup this weekend :)