Football

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2112 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SOme very bad calls by the officials in the LFC match. Not enough to turn the match around, but those officials shouldnt be in premiership matches
sian massey should've been running the line, she would've got it right, she's excellent :)

lfc lost again! some poor defending cost us (again!). and a penalty that should've been, for at least a deserved draw. still, another good game :)

arse, city, and manure grind out a win again. toffees up to fourth! spurs back on a run...

roll on new years :)

Edited by Ford

Hearts get a point :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Surprise surprise. Howard webb doing some dodgy calls again.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Theres obviously a few backhanders going on there.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

sian massey should've been running the line, she would've got it right, she's excellent :)

lfc lost again! some poor defending cost us (again!). and a penalty that should've been, for at least a deserved draw. still, another good game :)

arse, city, and manure grind out a win again. toffees up to fourth! spurs back on a run...

roll on new years :)

A

A second look show there was no penalty but the usual foreigner dive - should have been sent off. I can't stand cheating.

nice one Gunners :)

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Attack attack:-D

C'mon 3 mins to half time 1-0 Spurs

No penalty, good call

30 mins to go until full time, great to see so much positive belief in the Spurs players.

Exciting, a 19 yr old now on

The num 19 Man U needs very close marking he's on a misssion

Ten mins to go 2-1 to Spurs do I make tea? I need one!

Goalies will need a tea soon!

For time added 12 mins to go now. Hurry up 19.20 hrs!!

Commentator says TS has given players 'Licence to attack':madgrin: but the defence doing gr8 also

Penalty not given, another good call. C'mon 2 mins to go!!!

Whistle needed!!! Oh no another 5 mins added !!

:cheer2: 2-1 to Spurs:cheer2:

Edited by determindator

Plymouth won? :-o

That'll please DS. :p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hibs v Hearts tonight, I'm away to church for a prayer :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hibs v Hearts tonight, I'm away to church for a prayer :)

'he' wasn't listening :)

solskjaer new cardiff boss

all the leagues are tight, top and bottom :) excellent.

I have only just stopped laughing. Now Moyes knows how the other managers feel when Young and the rest dive in the box and get the pens. Saying that, Webb has had two stinkers on the trot with the Suarez one against Chelsea and now this one. Oh well, never mind. Feel like singing another verse of Blue Moon!!!!

what dirty players in that spurs side

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

'they' complain that attendances are low for fa cup. not surprised for eg when cheapest ticket at arse tonight was apparently around 60 quid!

'they' complain that attendances are low for fa cup. not surprised for eg when cheapest ticket at arse tonight was apparently around 60 quid!

Ouch! But I'm not that surprised. When I used to see Plymouth play when they were in the championship, that was £20 a ticket. And I'm sure my friend paid £25 each to see Charlton play (League 1) 4 years ago.

could not believe the attitude of the Spurs fans when they stretched Theo off past them, the Police had to hold them back