Football

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2084 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal the only epl team not through yet they have 12 points

CAG has helped me so much since I joined. Based on what I have learnt from others on here and my own experiences, I try to chip in and help others from time to time. I am not an expert and give my opinion only. Always check with the more experienced CAG members before making important decisions.

:-)

Come on you Gunners :p

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

arse win again! and the toffees! fulham lose again, heat is on for Jol, he must now be odds on for the sack. big games tomorrow

qpr lose, championship hotting up.

As a Man City fan for over 45 years I still look how far off 40 points we are so I can then enjoy the rest of the season. Still can't believe the success of the last few years and as someone who does hold grudges, last weeks result against Spurs ( plus all the other tankings we have given them) still doesn't make up for the 81 cup final. I still want Wolves to lose all their games after the league cup final from the mid 70's. Jol just got the sack, who's next. Heard on the T.V that Pardew is the second longest serving premier manager at almost three years at Newcastle.

lfc lost! deserved, too many changes again at the back. shows they won't make top four!

chelski, city win. geordies now also up there.

full fixtures mid week.

Tough world cup draw for england; group d; italy, uruguay, costa rica, england.

I have a feeling that saying 'it's hard' and 'Englands out' and gesturing a slit throat brings down the moral of the team. Everyone is expecting them to lose so they will be thinking they haven't much hope and not play as well as they could.

There is no reason in this world why England can't outplay Italy in the first match.

all PL clubs through re champs league, arse' cut it fine! europa league tonight.

also, was a good weekends league footy. manure lost again, chelski lose, etc. roll on this weekend :)

Edited by Ford

Celtic 'cuffed'

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Our wee laddies got beat again :(

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert