Football

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2084 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Wigan Athletic AFC.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Wigan!! :-D

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Watford to Wembley:whoo:

:) almunia saved a leicester pen in last minute, watford scored on the counter!

Edited by Ford

Exciting Sunday:-D

No for me !!! Hearts 1 Hibs 2 :mad2: (last minute winner) !!!

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

.....Especially as some of UTD's top players have said they want out....

rooney has just asked for a transfer, again, (hence why not picked today fergie confirmed), unsurprisingly.

Rooney's starting to struggle as a player lately, so he;s doing what beckham did and getting out while his popularity is still high and he can get a big contract.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

maybe. he's only 27? and he's on a v big contract following his last threat to leave. i thought maybe his spat with moyes, following his transfer and rooneys book, had something to do with it?

It's pretty much the same thing as beckham. He was moved on to a massive contract, had a spat with fergie then was released. Rooney is known for his infighting with fergie, and probably see's this as a good time to go to bigger clubs.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

yes, rooney had a bit of a spat with fergie. and rooney suffered a bit due to that re selection. but, if it was that big, fergie would've sold him, or sent him to the reserves for good, even if he is a top player.

i'd say its to do with moyes coming in. otherwise, he would stay as fergie is no longer there! moneys prob not really an issue, as he prob won't get much more elsewhere

Nah. Fergie knew at the time that Rooney was good. Same as he did with beckham ( Remember the infamous shoe throwing incident?)

Whatever the reason, we probably will never find out. One things for sure though, Rooney is getting way too big headed and thinks he's a world class player, when in reality he's only any good in the domestic game.

Doesnt have to sell him. Fergie couldnt care less about the team really. He stayed there for this contract, purely because the owners offered him an obscene amount of money. He was 100% ready to retire a few years ago till they persuaded him to stay.

what i meant is that fergie didn't sell him. he would've been sold, or reserved, if fergie thought he was too big for manure, (or fergie himself :) ) or it made commercial sense, as you say just like he did with beckham, ronaldo, keane, ince, etc. yes, he was ready to retire. but, i don't think that fergie would not give a shoot about his legacy regardless of how much he was being paid. anyway, as you say, time will no doubt tell. perhaps another book by rooney, and then fergie sues him too, or moyes again :)

No for me !!! Hearts 1 Hibs 2 :mad2: (last minute winner) !!!

How do you think I feel. Man City fan married to a Hibs and Everton fan. She's happy about Hibs but feels sick that Moyes is going there. She has said it would have been better if he had gone to LPool than there. Long story but she also supports Leicester City, lost to 96th minute decider!!!! Not a good weekend overall.Well done Wigan, better team won on the day, hope they stay up as well.

Im actually very surprised. Mancini turned that club around. Looks like the owners wanted to milk the club even more.