NIGEL 1804 back for the rest.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5133 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or you can pay the £65 straight off and ask for a hearing, but it will prob pay you to ring the court to check if these fees are still correct as some (most ) court fees were changed on 1 October. If you only pay the £35 fee and the court decides on a hearing, then you should not have to pay any other fees. Good luck!!

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

• 2 months later...

JUST WANT TO WISH ALL YOU HARD WORKING FIGHTERS A VERY "MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR". KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND MANY THANKS FOR THE HELP AND ADVICE OVER THE YEARS FROM THE MODS TO THE HELPERS.

I WISH THE SAME TO ALL THOSE POOR ROBOTIC PAWNS THAT ARE THE BANKING STAFF, WHO NOTHING DAUNTED HAVE TO CONTINUALLY BE TREATED LIKE MUSHROOMS AND CHURN OUT THE SAME BLURB BY ORDER OF THE MANAGEMENT,JUST SO THEY CAN HAVE A CHRISTMAS TOO. HAVE A NICE REST WHILE YOUR STAY'S ARE IN ACTION. THE HARD WORK WILL BE IN JANUARY WHEN YOU HAVE TO CATCH UP WITH THE BACKLOG OF REPAYMENTS:rolleyes:

MERRYCHRISTMAS AND A HEALTHY AND WEALTHY NEW YEAR.FIGHTERS.

HALIFAX CURRENT ACCOUNT SETTLED IN FULL 9/9/06.

N1 form completed 05-06-07,LBA sent 14-05-07,2nd go!Prelim sent 24/04/07

Halifax Visa 1.Paid in full

Halifax Classic.Paid in full.

LBA sent 14-05-07,GMAC prelim sent 24/04/07

Data Protection Act for halifax mortgage 16/09/06.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! My wife made an accidental payment through Paypal out of an old Lloyds tsb account on the 21st of Dec 2007.We have just been informed that they are going to charge us £250 up to the 7th jan 2008.£15 a day where is the justification in that???????????????

Come on the OFT count down>>>>>>>>>>>>

And get this, I showed my knowledge of our group to him in a few stern words and my history of winning my bank charges back.And this was a manager. Sat and looked at me.He knew what we were talking.This Manager turned and said "I totally agree with you Mr R.............,but there is nothing I can do. I think the OFT will win their case" hallelooya. First Mushroom I mean Manager to not act like a mushroom.........

Well, Well, fancy that my wife rang them back,gave a full sob story and after going from one operator to another and offering £5 a month to pay it back because she has no other.One operator saw sence.Ok I will cancel all your charges........MMMMMMMMM.So why can't that be done before branch level mushrooms believe it can't be done.Are they lying to us knowing that it can be done,what sort of business conduct is that,? lying to customers, because thats what they are doing you guys. Believe it guys SOMEONE SOMEWHERE CAN REPAY YOUR CHARGES WITH THE PRESS OF A KEY.So the next time some person says to you we can't repay or we don't repay charges they are lying on several counts,they can repay and we know that they have repaid lots and lots of times.So banking Directors, stop making your prawns and mushrooms lie to their customers,Its not fooling anyone and its unfair to your staff...I know lots are very nice people and it doesn't become them.Come out from behind your Rosewood tables and desks and face the customers yourselves.You lowlifes, see what it feels like to lie and feel a fool.:confused::rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

HELP anyone.Interesting development today 23 Jan 2008.After successfully claim from Halifax several times in the middle of all these stays of action I had a phone call from G.M.A.C. solicitors offering me £200 to settle the claim,she wouldn't send it to me in writing it was an offer with no strings i.e. they were not liable.So now begs the question do I just carry on as I did with my other four claims that I won....? Are there moves happening that we don't know about....?are things going against them in the courts......? any advice boys and girls.......?regards Nigel

Do not settle for anything unless you have it in writing!!!

Unless they give you the whole amount including court fees and interest, in writing, then just carry on.

No letter........No settlement!!!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Yes that was my point in thinking too,but why suddenly now when everything is supposed to be in a stay of action:confused: ,I think they are just trying it on.....?No your right I'll tell her to pop the full amount including interest in to my account and we have an agreement:p.After all my mortgage is no longer with them.:p

thanks everyone regards Nigel

• 3 weeks later...

aNY NEWS FRON THE COURT CASES YET ANYONE,NOT HEARING MUCH ON THE NEWS.?REGARDS NIGEL

Hi Nigel

Probably won't hear anymore now until the judge announces his decision. This could be in May. Just the wait now.

How's Flying Nigel?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Great! we've just received a new desiel engine in one of our aircraft.Which is fairly interesting...let's see how long this engine lasts.So the court case did finish then and its down to the judge.Has anyboby given any inclins as to how we've done .regards Nigel

Not sure about the case Nigel. The banks will probably appeal if they lose. We should hear something in May.

Which Aircraft?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• 3 weeks later...

Hi C172's

:o Hi everyone.Just received a letter from Optima legal.They have written to the courts to extend the stay of action. Anyone else had this.?

regards

Nigel

Is there a link to a post not a thread that will explain exactly what has happened re: the OFT test case in concise detail. My computer is slow and some of the threads can be a bit long and rambling. It's hard to find out what has happened.

Good luck with your claim Nigel.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-charges-media/126479-oft-test-case-news.html

You can probably find all you need here WB. but at the moment we are all in sort of limbo waiting for the test case Judge`s ruling, which is expected sometime in may

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

• 1 month later...

:cool: Ok had enough collection of charges.Now under the current circumstances should I just go direct to court to save waiting 4 weeks,or should I still do prelim and LBA before the court.I know it would show good comunication before court but we know how they are dragging their heels.

regards Nigel.:cool:

Is this for a new claim?

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi sea side lady yea it is sorry for taking so long been away.

Hi Tilly.thats very kind.Not really been away I kept looking and observing.This will be the 5th time I've put a claim in against HBOS.1 outstanding at moment and this new one going in today.Wasn't you doing your mortgage too.?I'm currently claiming against GMAC.:D8-) regards Nigel.

I still have that man from the telephone halifax banking ringing in my ears accussing me of abussing my account after they had taken charges out that then took me overdrawn and stopped me feeding my family that weekend.It doesn't go away too easy does it.?:mad:

• 1 month later...

Hi again everyone.Just had Eversheds the sols for GMAC ring me in the middle of Sat afternoon with a second offer on my claim. If I accepted this offer I would be £200 light of my claim after the courts s69 8% so should I hold out for the rest ???????????:p:wink:

Regards

nigel

aNY NEWS FRON THE COURT CASES YET ANYONE,NOT HEARING MUCH ON THE NEWS.?REGARDS NIGEL

Still nothing much Happening Nigel, other than banks altering t&cs and some reducing charges

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00