help with moneyclaim plz

vicki2k6
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6395 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, everyone, i have sent my prelim letter, and also my LBA letter with a schedual of charges. I have waited 14 days and now i am just doing my moneyclaim online. I know it probably sounds really thick, but i need a bit of help filling in the particulars of my claim.

The 8% interest part - do i have to work that out myself or is that the interest i have receieved on the bottom of my statements?

I have calculated my total claim to be 550 pounds which is just unauthorised overdraft fees and direct debit refusals.

any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks x

Hi, i have receievd a letter today saying that i have been refunded 451.24 and 80.00 court costs and 11.04 interest. I put my claim in on friday 13th (i must have been mad i no!!) anyway, i received a letter today stating that they have refunded these amounts, but they actually owe me 550, so they have refunded me but it is 100 pounds short.

Does anyone have any ideas on what i should do next?

thanks in advance for your help :-)

vicki xx

Dear [named sender or Sirs]

Thank you for your letter dated xx/xx/xx and settlement offer of £XXXX

I respectfully decline your offer of settlement and request, once again, that you return to me all charges imposed on this account, interest and court fees totalling £xxxx as listed below:

Penalty Charges:£XXX

Interest: £xxx

Court fees: £XXX

TOTAL: £XXX

I will accept the sum offered only as part settlement and on the clear understanding that I will pursue recovery of the remainder.

I will be willing to withdraw my claim upon receipt of unconditional full settlement of my claim.

I trust this clarifies my position.

Yours faithfully