style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2489 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I started working for my ex employer (a drs surgery) in July. I was contracted to work 9hrs a week part time and odd hours when they wanted it. However I have never received an actual contract. I left my job last month and received my overtime pay but it was missing 20hrs pay. I contacted the surgery who told me to put it in writing and they would sort it out. I am paid by cheque and the Dr signs the cheques. I have since sent two letters to the surgery recorded delivery but have had no contact from the Dr I have also left several messages. I dont know what my next step should be as its been a month now and I feel im being ignored.