letsmakeamark

Paul simon problem with double bed gillingham kent branch *SETTLED*

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2422 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Someone i am helping has had a problem with a double divan purchased from paul simon.

One side the base has caved in.

Paul simon have been aware of this since september time and as of yet nothing has materialised despite them being told the replacement will be there by the end of november.

We are now nearly at the end of december and nothing. what does he do ?

I hate bailiffs. Let me know if you have had a problem with them. I am sure i could upset them.

I now have experience with Securitas Security Services (UK) Limited and won in court against them 01/2018

how did they pay?

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

They were paid partly by credit card and cash.

I hate bailiffs. Let me know if you have had a problem with them. I am sure i could upset them.

I now have experience with Securitas Security Services (UK) Limited and won in court against them 01/2018

i would think they should be able to envoke section 75

the credit card company are equally liable for shoddy goods.

might just be the klick paul simon needs

dx

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

Do they charge back the whole amount or just what the credit card paid ?

you will only be able to chargeback the amount made on the card

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

sec75 is not chargeback

sec 75 relates to the fact that as it was purcchased with the card they are equally responsible for its quality.

• Confused 1

spreadsheets 

The person took it up with paul simon in september and still no joy.

Person has got their credit card involved. They have contacted paul simon but as of yet have had no joy.

Quick update. Paul simon have given credit card company deadline of 22/01/13 for replacement of faulty item. Which is in 2 days time. See what happens. Also credit card confirm that there is cover under the consumer credit act as both retailer and card company are equally liable.

After another 3 weeks of waiting item finally arrives but half of bed base. Paul simon do not want to know about this in a way.

i would think they should be able to envoke section 75

the credit card company are equally liable for shoddy goods.

might just be the klick paul simon needs

dx

How much needs to be paid via credit card ?

This is still on going.

Just been told apparently Paul simon have collected the bed and have refunded the original purchase price. After nearly 6 months of wrangling.