Harryfhf

Laura Ashley - poor/wrong product and terrible service

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2521 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Ordered a sofa in Reading in Dec11.

After 10 months, three sofas (2 badly made and one the wrong size), 2 inspections of the faulty sofas (both agreed with us), 5 days off work waiting on deliveries/collections/inspections and endless chasing of 'customer services' - we gave up and asked for a refund. Which we got.

No interest on our money and the compensation offered was £30 - in LA vouchers. I rejected that and the 'customer service' person withdrew the 'offer' immediately. Rude, no empathy and rigid process. Could not care less about the customer.

Emailed the Chief Executive (to ask for a view on the standard of product and customer service we experienced). Got a reply from the customer relations manager - useless.

I don't think LA care about their customers. I will never use them again and I caution anyone else to expect poor product & service.