Xmas is gonna be a boom for the PCN pantomimer's

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4143 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a sneaky feeling this time of year is the time the PCN villains make a killing. I was talking to a friend today and he said he was in the local Lidl this morning when an old gentleman said to him

' the parking wardens' ( who are UKPC) are having a field day here today. He said loads of people had been given' parking tickets' for not being able to park 'properly' in between the lined bays as the car park was full and customers were parking any which way they could.

This time of year must be the icing on the cake for the PCN touts, as they will be lurking to slap their junk mail on the windscreens of unsuspecting shoppers who will be taken in by the 'give us your money' bluff.

It makes me cringe to think so many innocent shoppers will be reeled in by these sharks, and unfortunately pay up believeing they have got a 'Parking Ticket' !!

I wish they all knew about this forum and could realise they shouldnt pay and not to get involved with them, but alas I am sure they will be taken in by it.:-x

I have a sneaky feeling this time of year is the time the PCN villains make a killing. I was talking to a friend today and he said he was in the local Lidl this morning when an old gentleman said to him

' the parking wardens' ( who are UKPC) are having a field day here today. He said loads of people had been given' parking tickets' for not being able to park 'properly' in between the lined bays as the car park was full and customers were parking any which way they could.

This time of year must be the icing on the cake for the PCN touts, as they will be lurking to slap their junk mail on the windscreens of unsuspecting shoppers who will be taken in by the 'give us your money' bluff.

It makes me cringe to think so many innocent shoppers will be reeled in by these sharks, and unfortunately pay up believeing they have got a 'Parking Ticket' !!

I wish they all knew about this forum and could realise they shouldnt pay and not to get involved with them, but alas I am sure they will be taken in by it.:-x

If you go over to Pepipoo they have soem flyers you can print off and stick on the windscreens of people that have been ticketed,do your bit and spread the word about these theiving ****