gerson

Virgin flight change ***RESOLVED***

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2481 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All,

After some advise here:

Virgin have just e-mailed to inform that my booking has been changed. Flights are still on the same dates but at different times.

I have just checked the web site and I find that the new flights are cheaper than the one I booked by several hunderd GBP

Am I entitled to a refund because of this change

Thanks for any help

G

Sorry afraid not. Unless you have cancelable tickets in which case you can cancel and rebook.

Look at it this way,if the cost had gone up would you be happy to pay the extra.

Hi Tommytanker,

Thanks for the reply.

I have now cancelled and re-booked at a much lower price.

Virgin have stated that it may take up to 8 weeks for the refund, according to EU 261/2004 this should be refunded within 7 days

Can I make a claim if this is not followed??

G

Update,

Virgin have refunded all monies within the 7 days

Therefore resolved satisfactorily

G

Thread title updated.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT