End of the world.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4089 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[video=youtube;Z0GFRcFm-aY]

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

Well, that was anti climatic.

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont take much notice of what they say on the beeb they are all hoping the world will end there due to the amount of nonces that are about to be discovered in that corproation

Edited by burlyb

I'm approaching this phenomena from a different direction. End of the old and new beginning. This being the change in mind set in various sectors in the World. I'm starting a list and my first suggestion is all phone numbers to Banks and Financial Institutions should be free. They can afford it:-D

No doubt I will get more thoughts as time moves on but if anyone else has ideas please add.

Quick addition. Regulate the unregulated.

Edited by determindator