• Tweets

• they are out of time with their NTK anyway ignore them now sad you didn't spot this in the 1st place! none of what you have done was ever necessary!!
    • So what does this latest pronouncement from Juncker mean- is it more game playing or are we truly stuffed with my deal or no deal?
    • please answer the following questions.   1 Date of the infringement- 21/06/19   2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]- 12/07/19   3 Date received 15/07/19   4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? N I can't see it   5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes a ANPR Camera showing arrival and exit but separate parking machine in car park not at gates    6 Have you appealed? Y Post up your appeal] I am waiting for a copy of my appeal but I have other emails sent i can send  Have you had a response? Y. Email was never sent as they stated on 29th July. Finally got the notice of regection sent by email on 3rd Oct.    7 Who is the parking company? National Car Parks Limited owned by Park24.co   8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] NCP, Terrace Road, Bournemouth    For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. Not on the letter but found on line its BPA   There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure, BPA please check HERE   If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here   in either case scan up bothsides of any letters/tickets in or appeals made out to ONE MULTIPAGE PDF ONL
    • Not much point in appealing. You paid for 4 hours and stayed for an extra 45 minutes. Goes to show what a bunch of crooks you are dealing with when you first appealed they delayed their response until you came liable for the higher charge and they wouldn't reduce that sum.   From now on just ignore everything you get from NCP  and their unregulated debt collectors (birds of a feather). They will try to frighten you with increased costs  that you can safely ignore.   In the  meantime please complete the questions asked by dx above and post up any PCNs so we can see if they got them right.   Also we need to see their signs in the car park especially the one at the entrance; any that are different from the others and the T and Cs on the ticket machine.   Before posting the PCNs please delete your name and reg. number plus anything else that might identify yourself.  
    • Don't forget ... the attorney general (Cox) who apparently advised 'misleading the Queen, Parliament and the British people as ' sounds good to me .. actually said they could ..   He doesn’t much like the idea of staying in the European customs union But said he would be willing to accept one if it would secure the goal of getting Britain out of the EU.    BUT He followed with “If we decided (meaningless distracting time suggestion) that we wanted to review our membership of any such customs union if we signed it – and I'm not saying we will – that's a matter for negotiation and discussion,”
  • Our picks

SOD'EM

Should Children Witness Childbirth?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2492 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Should children witness childbirth?

Due to a power outage, only one paramedic responded to the call.

The house was very dark so the paramedic asked Kathleen, a 3-yr. old girl to hold a torch high over her mummy so he could see while he helped deliver the baby.

Very diligently, Kathleen did as she was asked.

Heidi pushed and pushed and after a little while, Connor was born.

The paramedic lifted him by his little feet and spanked him on his bottom. Connor began to cry.

The paramedic then thanked Kathleen for her help and asked the wide-eyed 3-yr. old what she thought about what she had just witnessed.

Kathleen quickly responded,

"He shouldn't have crawled in there in the first place.... smack his arse again!":oops:

If you don't laugh at this one there is no hope for you

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

:lol:

If I owe you money, take a number and join the queue. If you owe me money pay up and shut up

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Brilliant!

"Join our Campaign for Change and help drive the industry forward." ~ Rossendales

Yeah I'll help you drive the industry forward. Forward off Beachy Head! ~ Me

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I thought the title was a genuine question and then looked at the name of the poster...

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy -

HERE

2: Take back control of your finances -

Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated -

Please Read

BCOBS

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I thought the title was a genuine question and then looked at the name of the poster...

What are you trying to say?:razz:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)